December 19, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DEC 12, 2007 CRABS CAME OUT AGAIN  (Read 2050 times)
CRAB NORFOLK

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2007, 11:54:38 AM »

Took off on Wed Dec 12, 2007 and saw more of the same, the crabs popped up again...............

They are cleaned now and I will cook them today.

Will send out images next week.

Crab Norfolk
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:05:58 PM »

Nice . wtg.  Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise on Albemarle

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 11:41:31 PM »

Took off on Wed Dec 12, 2007 and saw more of the same, the crabs popped up again...............

They are cleaned now and I will cook them today.

Will send out images next week.

Crab Norfolk
Okay, I guess you have been busy......it's been almost 2 weeks now. I wanna see the pics of the crabs. Went down there yesterday.............ONLY TWO WEE LITTLE GUYS, but the fishing was good, caught a 20 lb carp and grennel, catfish and a turtle

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
genecrabman

OBX CRABS @ HALF-FAST SEAFOOD 252 202 6469

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 08:28:09 AM »

Who cares about the crabs Brian, sounds like you got a BIG stew pot full of Charp, Grennel,Catfish and Turtle.....WTG    Hope you show some pics?Huh     laugh
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise on Albemarle

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »

Who cares about the crabs Brian, sounds like you got a BIG stew pot full of Charp, Grennel,Catfish and Turtle.....WTG    Hope you show some pics?Huh     laugh
No pics from this trip, it was a hey let's take a drive thing. Kids caught the carp in the net swimming by, it was huge. WE DON'T EAT CARP, OR GRENNEL YUCKO Tongue Tongue Tongue They were catch and release, they catfish were around 1lb at most (those yellow cats, or mud cats) Turtle was just tangled in the line with hook in it's front foot, had to cut him free and that ended the fishing, didn't bring tackle box. Sad
I hope this New Year brings fatter crabs down there at the lake. I think they were on a diet, rusty but "TINNY" as they say. Rain, and more rain is needed before June, and at least 3" per month after that. I just wonder if a late river freeze, say around mid/late Feb, and chilly temps in March, will keep river water temps down longer???
Any input Gene? Thoughts or Feelings???

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home