April 23, 2014, 06:07:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: end of crabbing  (Read 14373 times)
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2008, 12:20:51 PM »

Kev,

you man you actually went to school with CrabbyD... OMG are you sure you want to admit that...

yeah and they taught us how to spell and "spell check"  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and yes it was public school  Grin laugh

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »

yeah and they taught us how to spell and "spell check"  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and yes it was public school  Grin laugh

Sorry D,  didn't mean to mis spell a word...no time for spell check.. this is a crab forum not an college english class.....  geez........  besides I must be spending to much time posting with 125 BF and it has rubbed off for the worse...   Shocked Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh

MD / PA Line
Summertop
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

Sorry D,  didn't mean to mis spell a word...no time for spell check.. this is a crab forum not an   a college english class.....  geez........  besides I must be spending to much time posting with 125 BF and it has rubbed off for the worse...   Shocked Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh

Grin Grin
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2008, 12:57:53 PM »

Sorry D,  didn't mean to mis spell a word...no time for spell check.. this is a crab forum not an college english class.....  geez........  besides I must be spending to much time posting with 125 BF and it has rubbed off for the worse...   Shocked Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh

Cool

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
ItalianMule

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2008, 12:58:57 PM »

I told you that you were starting to speak blackfireize. You best slow your roll fool.  laugh laugh

"I am so smart, I am so smart, S.m.r.t I mean S.m.a.r.t."- Homer J Simpson

"My cat's breath smells like cat food"- Ralph Wiggum
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2008, 01:08:46 PM »

I told you that you were starting to speak blackfireize. You best slow your roll fool.  laugh laugh

Yeah part of it is that my fingers can't type fast enough for my brain.....  gotta work on that... 
you all know what the [Sam Hill] I mean anyway, God can't wait til winter if we are arleady busting balls now...?
Looks like it could be a long winter...  lot so of snow in NY, NJ western MD etc.  too early for that.  think it will be a wet and cold winter....  snowy...!  I am entering into rehap to handle and counsel my blackfireizeism........   Cool Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MD / PA Line
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2008, 01:38:08 PM »

Yeah part of it is that my fingers can't type fast enough for my brain.....  gotta work on that... 
you all know what the [Sam Hill] I mean anyway, God can't wait til winter if we are arleady busting balls now...?
Looks like it could be a long winter...  lot so of snow in NY, NJ western MD etc.  too early for that.  think it will be a wet and cold winter....  snowy...!  I am entering into rehap to handle and counsel my blackfireizeism........   Cool Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

so you want this to happen again?  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh  slow down dog...... Wink

125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2008, 05:08:26 PM »

i type too fast for my brain  Cheesy

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »

NO.  laugh laugh laugh

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
crabbyG

don't ask me, i just drive the boat

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2008, 08:58:28 PM »

i type too fast for my brain  Cheesy

you got that right "Scarecrow", how is the Wizard by the way???
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »

you got that right "Scarecrow", how is the Wizard by the way???

I'm trying too stick too the topic and stop turning thread off topic and/or promoting them.

but hes been playing WOW for the past week...

I thought I might say that because I have posted all ready Undecided but please no more temptation laugh Cry

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »

The Kids has had enough Flames.  If ya want to help him with sentence structure, spelling or grammar fine.

And I quote

"By Steve: http://www.bluecrab.info/forum/index.php/topic,19200.0.html
 POLICY CHANGES - IMPORTANT!
on: May 21, 2007, 10:19:06 AM Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In an attempt to curb the downward spiral of this forum, I am implementing the following policy change:

1) Posting personal attacks and/or flames (publically).
     a. First offense: Banned from posting for one week.
     b. Second offense: Banned completely for one week.
     c. Third offense: Banned permanently.

Generally, a personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when examining another person's claims or comments. It is considered a personal attack when a person starts referencing a supposed flaw or weakness in an individual's personality, beliefs, lifestyle, convictions or principles, and uses it as a debate tactic or as a means of avoiding discussion of the relevance or truthfulness the person's statement. It works on the reasoning that, by discrediting the source of a logical argument, namely the person making it, the argument itself can be weakened.

Flaming is the act of sending or posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board on the Internet. Such messages are called flames, and are sometimes posted in response to flamebait. Flamers usually call their flames justified personal attacks...............

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003"
crabbyG

don't ask me, i just drive the boat

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2008, 09:18:16 AM »

I'm trying too stick too the topic and stop turning thread off topic and/or promoting them.

but hes been playing WOW for the past week...

I thought I might say that because I have posted all ready Undecided but please no more temptation laugh Cry

you're alright man.....doing much better.... just bustin your stones..... Grin
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »

The Kids has had enough Flames.  If ya want to help him with sentence structure, spelling or grammar fine.

I hadn't seen where he has been flamed too much yet,he has only fallen into my "dumber than a box of rocks" catagory a time or two so far,thats less than I have fit into it lately.

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home