October 24, 2014, 10:45:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wholesale Crabs In FL, GA, SC, NC, AL, LA  (Read 9843 times)
BlueCrabby

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2010, 06:04:30 PM »

I am a very big wholesale buyer, and I am looking to buy alot of crabs now. Is there anyone who can provide me with some crabs. Willing to drive and pick up myself. Average buy is nearly 3000-5000 lbs per 2 days. get back to adrees12@gmail.com or call 904-982-7589
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 06:54:29 PM »

This should be interesting....

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003"
BlueCrabby

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 07:14:21 PM »

Well what you got for me...lets do business  Grin
moduman2

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 07:23:24 PM »

Well I don' bust your chops buddy. Your pic really is not a very good first impression ( To Young and unprofessional looking ) Not to put that against you! Second,Your looking for a Free Ride, Yes? I will sell to you no problem.

#1's - $200.00
#2's - $175.00
#3's - $100.00

That should give you a pretty good idea of the ball park. I'm looking for a free ride too. Grin
genecrabman

OBX CRABS @ HALF-FAST SEAFOOD 252 202 6469

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 08:21:41 PM »

Well I don' bust your chops buddy. Your pic really is not a very good first impression ( To Young and unprofessional looking ) Not to put that against you! Second,Your looking for a Free Ride, Yes? I will sell to you no problem.

#1's - $200.00
#2's - $175.00
#3's - $100.00

That should give you a pretty good idea of the ball park. I'm looking for a free ride too. Grin

LMAO, Thats reasonable..
moduman2

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 08:25:17 PM »

Hello! Hello! I think I lost You!
BlueCrabby

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 10:50:56 PM »

Hey there moduman2,

First I really like the way your making everything like a joke by the unprofessional comments but that's all good. Also, I really don't understand what the purpose of this forum is...
1.) to get real and helpful resources to crabs and such
2.) to fool with people
With ALL RESPECT,
Now when it comes to the free ride thing you talking about...show me the crab and I will show the business aspect of me  Grin Grin Grin Grin
God Bless!
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 11:58:56 PM »

BlueCrabby, FYI.this is a recreational crabbing forum with the science site(click on the crab at the bottom of the page) and they just tolorate us few commercial guys hanging out.

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
Chef Lar
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »

I never quite hear RD's dialect when he speaks, but he always seems to know the right words to say to his southern bretheren, and still keep us yanks understanding too.  thumbsup

Gratitude, not attitude. LMR
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who will not."          Thomas Jefferson
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy
mdjohn

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 10:32:44 AM »

ok
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:21:10 PM by mdjohn » Logged
moduman2

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 04:25:51 PM »

This is so true.

BlueCrabby, I am a Commercial Crabber but I think Most people on This forum or reluctant to jump ship on a NEW WHOLESALE BUYER.

But I will Tell You This. If you are truly legit I wish you well.

Buy the way. I had 5 Bushels #1- Jimmys Myself today and 15 bushels Females. The big rigs are catching there limit down the Bay.
BlueCrabby

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 06:49:17 PM »

Hey Guys,

I might be young. I was definitely trying to just fit in and make some new friends in the crabbing business, but I guess I am not in the right place, therefore, I will do my best part to live by the grace of God and stay healthy. There are many things in life that a man has to learn, and many people out here are not the ones to lead you in the right direction.
At last, if you did anything wrong or said anything wrong, please forgive me. Like I said I am just trying to make business and many people are here to JUDGE first (ooh he is 21, uses email). But God knows my PURPOSE and thats all I need.

By the way, does anyone know how to delete a profile on this crab forum. Thank you!
God Bless!
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 07:02:09 PM »

Hey Guys,

I might be young. I was definitely trying to just fit in and make some new friends in the crabbing business, but I guess I am not in the right place, therefore, I will do my best part to live by the grace of God and stay healthy. There are many things in life that a man has to learn, and many people out here are not the ones to lead you in the right direction.
At last, if you did anything wrong or said anything wrong, please forgive me. Like I said I am just trying to make business and many people are here to JUDGE first (ooh he is 21, uses email). But God knows my PURPOSE and thats all I need.

By the way, does anyone know how to delete a profile on this crab forum. Thank you!
God Bless!
You would need to send Steve a email to do that... However... Don't be in a rush to do that.  Good folks here. Sometimes fitting in here comes a little slow.  Wink Cool

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003"
moduman2

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 08:28:28 PM »

Its all good my friend. The Lord will lead you through it for sure my man. Since you pulled out the Jesus card I will have to lay off you cause I got true respect for the Lord.Buy the way I will be catching 2000 lbs a day in about a week. Richmond and Maryland Are close to me.
BlueCrabby

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 11:05:15 PM »

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise on Albemarle

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »

Ok...I am not going to bust this guys nuts, seems like a reasonable request to look for crabs to buy...and he is willing to pay and drive to get them.
BUT.....I will say this, you didn't say or specify what type of crabs, IE; males, females or culls.
I can tell you that right now you will be hard pressed to get that amount of culls being pretty much anything alive is going into basket and up the road. Secondly, are you will to meet or beat what, let's say NC/SC guys are getting for them from their Md,Pa or NY buyers?
U can PM me.

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
BlueCrabby

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 07:13:10 PM »

Horsefly Gene,

I called you the other day, and I spoke with Mr. Murray today,
If you guys can get anything like males or females (pretty decent sizes) I am going to make a trip up there. By the way, its a 10 hour drive to you. Is there a way we can meet up half way or something along those lines. I got your number, just let me know for as soon as this weekend if you have any. Thanks buddy!
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise on Albemarle

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 07:20:03 PM »

Horsefly Gene,

If you guys can get anything like males or females (pretty decent sizes) I am going to make a trip up there. By the way, its a 10 hour drive to you. Is there a way we can meet up half way or something along those lines. I got your number, just let me know for as soon as this weekend if you have any. Thanks buddy!
Gene is ...well Gene, but yet he is big like a horsefly......there is only ONE of me the original "HORSEFLY" .....don't confuse  Roll Eyes laugh laugh

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
genecrabman

OBX CRABS @ HALF-FAST SEAFOOD 252 202 6469

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 07:38:17 PM »

Horsefly Gene,

I wish I could, but I don't Haul crabs when I'm catching them.. Only on a day off,and that ain't going to happen in a while  Sorry...I can meet you as far South as Hatteras, if that will help any.. Gene...NOT HORSEFLY..LMAO
BlueCrabby

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 10:07:30 PM »

Gene,

Let me know when you have about few thousands of pounds. I am dedicated to come for pick up!
Mayport crabber

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 08:27:26 PM »

I'm here in Jax and catching a few, nothing great but I might be able to lead you in the right direction.  I'm interested in the fact that you say you are a very big wholesaler.  You didn't say your name so we don't know who you are.  I might have heard of you.  Who are you buying from now?, and what are you paying.  Do you pay up front or do you need credit?  Do you have a Wholesale dealers license?  A scale?  I understand you're young and all but, how long have you been buying and selling crabs.  I ask these questions not to disrespect you but only to protect myself.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:34:25 PM by Mayport crabber » Logged
snypa100

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012, 07:00:14 PM »

Don't deal with this guy had 60 bushels on the back of my cooler truck and he ditched on me at the last minute, saying someone gave him a better offer stay away. Luckily I sold enough to make a profit
mdjohn

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 08:41:05 PM »

Don't deal with this guy had 60 bushels on the back of my cooler truck and he ditched on me at the last minute, saying someone gave him a better offer stay away. Luckily I sold enough to make a profit

what guy "?"

coggi

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 09:59:10 PM »

what guy "?"

My guess would be bluecrabby.
fishingtom
Lifetime Member

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 10:16:21 PM »

How many times do these posts keep popping up.  We all dream of easy money but few ever put in the hours and the sweat to get that "easy" money.  I also don't think any true com. crabber will walk away from his buyer (who buys in good times and bad) and start a new relationship just because of a post on any forum.  A serious individual would walk the docks and jump through all the hoops and figure out that weather, dead loss, and feast or famine applies to this business...Unless you are a truly dedicated individual with more money than you need don't get into this...JMO

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home