April 23, 2014, 05:16:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pheasant hunting/ Sporting clays  (Read 2259 times)
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011, 11:56:03 AM »

galleryofguns.com   I've used them allot! thumbsup

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003"
flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

trips 13 Bu.- 18 Biggest 8 1/8"

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »

im lookin for a bargain...or a used one...too much money for a new one...kinda wanna stay around 8-900 bucks at the most...ill wait for one to come through my local gander mtn. store...i missed the boat on the last one i fell in love with....didnt have the $$$$ at the time Sad

" I CAN SKIN A BUCK, I CAN RUN A TROT LINE A PA BOY CAN SURVIVE" 

"YOU CAN LOVE ME OR HATE ME, BUT WHEN YOU HATE ME, YOU LOVE TO HATE ME "Wink
Dreampixels
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 03:19:40 AM »

im lookin for a bargain...or a used one...too much money for a new one...kinda wanna stay around 8-900 bucks at the most...ill wait for one to come through my local gander mtn. store...i missed the boat on the last one i fell in love with....didnt have the $$$$ at the time Sad

The best place for a bargain is  a Trap Field, Skeet Field, or Sporting Clays Field. Just be there when a person is having a bad day. [Sam Hill] some of them just toss their guns in the field.

I love big egos................it just makes my day to be lucky enough.........to ensure they have a bad one.

If you think there is BS on here hang out on the shooting fields........there are those that are good.............but there is a whole lot more that think they are good........and their excuses are better then the best line you can think of. Most always it is the gun, the weather, the sun whatever, it just can't be oh well I miss judged that one.......Ego does not allow for it.

Some of these people have 10 to 20 grand invested in their gun with out a problem. They just can't stand it when country bumpkin beats their butt.

Ah Yo dude I think you missed that one.........is the beginning of the end for most of them.

Many will only shoot with certain people.........now isn't that special Grin

Lets Get Er Done..............haven't shot for years, but I am ready to blow some dust out of the barrels and see if I can't get just a few more misses out of the gun..........

You all know a gun is build with so many misses in it right? Ya gotta keep shootin till ya get all of misses out of it, then you doing something........

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.    Marshall McLuhan

"Because I walk only in my shoes I enjoy Controversy. It allows me to view the minds and souls of others." Dreampixels

Extremist think "Communication" means agreeing with them. Leo Rosten
Dreampixels
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 12:30:22 AM »

Got an invite to Shedkings home turf and shoot Sporting Clays. The highlight was watching 2 shooters new to the sport get hooked on it.

Thanks for invite Al I enjoyed in very much and hope we can so it again soon. Sorry I had to shoot and run but I did not want to leave anymore Money in Maryland then absolutely necessary. I just about died from thirst until I was back in Pa and could buy a coke. You may have broken my iceburg - felt real good to experience some recoil, smell burnt nitrates and hear dead a pair again.

Maybe we can plan a future shoot and have some others from here join us. Maybe here is Pa so those out of staters can see what its like not spending cash in someone else's state.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:14:11 AM by Dreampixels » Logged

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.    Marshall McLuhan

"Because I walk only in my shoes I enjoy Controversy. It allows me to view the minds and souls of others." Dreampixels

Extremist think "Communication" means agreeing with them. Leo Rosten

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home