December 20, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i make money with out a commerical licence?  (Read 8495 times)
Jasper77

Ignore
« on: October 13, 2010, 09:51:23 PM »

is there any way i can sell the crab i catch with out a commerical licence in the state of florida? can sell them to indivduals with only a recreantional licence? i know i cant sell them to businesses with out a special (and probally expensive) licence. can someone enlighten me on this subject Huh? sorry if this is a dumb question but its better to be safe then sorry.
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 10:14:54 PM »

is there any way i can sell the crab i catch with out a commerical licence in the state of florida? can sell them to indivduals with only a recreantional licence? i know i cant sell them to businesses with out a special (and probally expensive) licence. can someone enlighten me on this subject Huh? sorry if this is a dumb question but its better to be safe then sorry.
   Undecided   Profile location :  Michigan..... Huh Huh

Supporter and Lifetime Member
2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »

Simple answer is no.

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
Ron
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

RonMeischker https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=220842455&trk=nav_respon RMeischker
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 07:23:57 AM »

You can't legally make money selling crabs without a commercial license.   

6th Annual Assault on Patcong Creek
June 27, 2015
Somers Point, NJ

http://www.assaultonpatcongcreek.com
hoffmannconstruction

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »

If you are trying to make some extra money with crabbing? I would suggest getting into the trotline baiting business, I am sure there are plenty of trotliners comm. and rec. that would be happy to give you a few dollars everyday to bait the trotline.
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 09:34:59 AM »

You can't legally make money selling crabs without a commercial license.   
   Sometimes you can't make money selling crabs with a commercial license.... Wink

Supporter and Lifetime Member
2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 09:36:48 AM »

Sometimes you can't make money selling crabs with a commercial license.... Wink

Sometimes? ? ?   laugh laugh  If you factor in the cost of everything and then your time, you are now in the red.  Crabbing as a living is something you better enjoy because you sure won't get rich off of it.  Wink

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
Jasper77

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 10:15:39 AM »

im just looking to make a little extra money and im moving to florida to find work as a emt.
genecrabman

OBX CRABS @ HALF-FAST SEAFOOD 252 202 6469

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 10:31:53 AM »

Leave the commercial Crabbing in Florida to the Pro's like RD.............Here something you might want to check into..

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 01:13:29 PM by CRABGUY, Reason: link removed » Logged
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 11:30:35 AM »

Come to N Fla,we pay our EMT's so little that you wont have time to crab,be to busy working 2 jobs just to make ends meet.

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
crabtracker

Mook Want Crab!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 12:21:20 PM »

Leave the commercial Crabbing in Florida to the Pro's like RD.............Here something you might want to check into..

wow Gene, is that your website?  who knew. shocked2
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 01:14:43 PM by CRABGUY, Reason: link removed » Logged

only a fool fights in a burning house
a Man will walk into [Sam Hill] with his eyes wide open,
 but even the Devil can't fool a Dog.
genecrabman

OBX CRABS @ HALF-FAST SEAFOOD 252 202 6469

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 01:01:31 PM »

wow Gene, is that your website?  who knew. shocked2

Thats got to be better than crabbing..................... Grin
crabtracker

Mook Want Crab!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 01:26:14 PM »

that's a great idea, idea2 maybe we could get a group of the BCA guy's together and rent them out for bachelorette and birthday parties. army indian_chief builder policeman cowboy could be a real money maker. Wink laugh laugh

only a fool fights in a burning house
a Man will walk into [Sam Hill] with his eyes wide open,
 but even the Devil can't fool a Dog.
Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLANDS, BC CANADA

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 02:34:48 PM »

I don't think inmates at the state pen are allowed to have recreational licenses... laugh laugh laugh

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home