April 24, 2014, 03:09:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: black powder shot guns  (Read 401 times)
mdguy25

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2011, 02:02:39 AM »

Has anyone or does anyone own one?  I am thinking on getting one for next springs turkey season and I am not sure what to get.  I stay true to Knight for my rifles but I am just not sure about the shot guns.  Any advice would help.
genecrabman

OBX CRABS @ HALF-FAST SEAFOOD 252 202 6469

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 05:44:50 AM »

Has anyone or does anyone own one?  I am thinking on getting one for next springs turkey season and I am not sure what to get.  I stay true to Knight for my rifles but I am just not sure about the shot guns.  Any advice would help.

I've had 2 Knights, 2 years ago I got a Thompson Pro Hunter...Thats a Sweet rig..
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:32:02 AM »

Yeah I agree with Gene I am a big TC fan.. been around a long time and I find the TC models are much easier to take down and clean.. my two brother's each had knights and both sold them as they were a pain to take down and clean.. TC but not sure they make a shotgun.. I can recall seeing a lot of side by side double barrel shotguns in the Dixie Gun Works catalog... most were Italian made........  that was year's ago though......

here is their link they were the big BP suplier for a variety of BP stuff weh I use to shoot NSSA.. there is a real nice PB store called Dixon's muzzlerloader shop which  is withiin 10 miles of Cabela's in Hamburg PA.......  very top notch store carries quality stuff...

http://www.dixiegunworks.com/

MD / PA Line
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home