Did you go out today? I'm thinking all this rain is going to cloud the water and mess up the crabbing.
I'm heading out Thursday morning already got stuff packed and ready to go I just didn't expect all this rain they were only calling for 60% chance today n Tom 40% that just proves how wrong weather men r. Besides alittle rain won't hurt u just makes u miserable haha. I'll just see wat tom. Brings hopefully it just stays cloudy and hopefully the crabs come up thick on my line