Clemente's Crab House is another recommedation for all you NY crab fanatics. I went in July with my brother and his girlfriend for the all-you-can-eat special and it was delicious.
- Wow. The garlic and oil was delicious - and you know the old bay is necessary.
- They had two kinds of crabs: Old Bay and Garlic and Oil
- The service was good and they were patient with me and my brother. We stayed at least 30 minutes+ after they were closed to finish up our last batch of crabs.
- The other food (according to the girlfriend) was excellent - even the fried twinkie. ( )
- Waterfront view
- It was a little slow that night so the first batch of crabs took a little while to be brought out.
Overall I give this place 2 thumbs up. For $24.95 and a slight variety why not try it out? When I head back up to NY this summer I'm going to be eating there a lot more. I ate on my own roughly 2 dozen crabs...and boy did I have the cramps afterwards, but they sure were worth it. By the time we left my brother's girlfriend was fully disgusted with the amount we consumed.
3939 Emmons Ave., Brooklyn, NY
Note: They only accept cash.