December 19, 2014, 01:08:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE MARYLAND BLUE CRABS FOR SALE  (Read 10534 times)
Somerset Harvest

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« on: March 31, 2006, 07:14:54 PM »

I am selling live Maryland blue crabs for $90.00for males and $70.00 for females. These are bushell prices if interested call me at 410-784-2368.

Thank You,
                                                            Tom
justaneater

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 08:00:42 PM »

What are the sizes?  Are you selling all summer?  Does your price go down as the season wears on?

I am definately interested?  Keep my number 610-733-9212.  I'll definately keep yours!

Kevin
caldog00

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 11:09:28 PM »

Do you deliver
tom21840

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 05:50:26 PM »

tom finally got on the site. though I would sent you a e mail  just to see if you
receied it
tom
Somerset Harvest

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 09:16:52 AM »

I do deliver just about anywhere in maryland and deleware area I also go into PA.
dfran

Labs Rule !!!!!! Crabs ain't bad either !!!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 06:02:26 PM »

Hey SH I emailed you twice once Sat. and once Sun. asking for prices and where and when you deliver in Pa. NO ANSWER. Please reply.
Somerset Harvest

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 07:44:02 PM »

crabs are cheaper 65 and 25
redneckshoreboy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 07:48:26 PM »

hard to beleave crabs are that cheap  Cry
kimsmm

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 08:01:25 PM »

when you catch junk thats all you can get.
Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLANDS, BC CANADA

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 08:17:48 AM »

"I am selling......"

Vince?    Grin
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 08:20:51 AM by CrabShack » Logged

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
redneckshoreboy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 12:03:12 PM »

Thats got to be $ for OC crabs.....were getting $100 now for #1s  Grin
maleman

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 12:02:58 AM »

Down here in Va (sea side) Most of the potters are out. The first few days they did so so, but the price dropped out. They started at $70 and $40, but have dropped to $40 and $12 as of yesterday. I 'm not out yet and neither is my buddy. Will try to get some over by the weekend, the water should warm up a little by then. Hopefully the price will too. The crabs over here are not junk, so that is not why the price is down. I believe its just not enough market for them yet, plus I've heard that the potters in Cape Charles were catching their limits (54 bu.) mainly females.
cw4340

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 04:05:10 PM »

male man thats the same thing that happened up here in nj the shes crabs are every were #1s #2s still bringing good money she crabs my dealer yesterday sad 15 or 20 but that means 15 i,ll dump em fer i sell fer 15 we sure need them pickin houses back Huh
maleman

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »

I talked to someone today who buys crab meat out of NC and he said crab meat is still high. The dealer told him that it was hard to get pickers and he could sell all he could pick at that price so tuff!!! It seems like nobody wants to share. What did you say you were getting for your #1s and #2? I haven't checked on the price yesterday or today. I hope its up some.
maleman

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 06:42:03 PM »

I think I'll set a couple of pots today, to see how much grass is running and how many crabs are out there. I'll post the result tomorrow.
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 09:07:57 PM »

They must have worked on the females somewhere up there, the truck i am selling to said the price went to 10$ today.Most of us are catching Jimmys now so its not hurting to much.

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
redneckshoreboy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 10:06:21 PM »

Its on the lower bay of MD and VA....Sooks galore is the word
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 10:12:19 PM »

lot more than normal? or just a lot more crabbers putting out pots than normal? we mostly catch males except during the winter so i don't remember noticing if the price has dropped like this in the past or not.

- John Wayne
redneckshoreboy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 10:16:04 PM »

To be honest...I don't ever remember this many sooks, being caught this early....Its kinda scary  Undecided
R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 10:21:04 PM »

yeah we had the best winter run since i was a teenager, and couldn't sell themI could go out when i had a market and catch 50 to 60 bushel by myself with no mate it was awesome. I think a lot of it is that the picking houses are closing. in my county we had 13 at one time now theres 3. only 4 left in the state and all 4 don't use the crabs that 1 used too

- John Wayne
Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLANDS, BC CANADA

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 10:29:46 PM »

I am selling live Maryland blue crabs for $90.00for males and $70.00 for females. These are bushell prices if interested call me at 410-784-2368.

Thank You,
                                                            Tom

Um, unless you mean LIVE as opposed to cooked, I don't think you need to put LIVE in your message cause I don't know of anyone selling DEAD Maryland Blue Crabs...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
cw4340

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 03:57:59 AM »

crab shack the reason you put live in front of crabs cause some pepole always asume they cooked  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes your rite you do need  more cow bell laugh laugh laugh laugh
R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 09:48:37 PM »

Talked to Lintons in Cristfield today he said the price to the boat for sooks was down to 8 a bushel >:(thats 20 cents a lb.) [Sam Hill] we got more that that 30 yrs ago

- John Wayne
kajuncrabber
Lifetime Member

No place like on the water fishing Blue Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 12:13:51 PM »

RD,

Wow, 8 dollars a bushel that sounds real cheap. Either you'll have a really large amounts of sooks being caught, are whoever you all sell to is making a killing on the bushels. As of yesterday you were lucky to get #1's in south La. for $26.00 a dozen and as for bushels #2's and sooks were going for $60.00 to $75.00 a bushel.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

kajun Cool

Lets share the knowledge of Blue Crab fishing recreational or commercial and have a good ole time.
R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2006, 01:19:35 PM »

RD,

Wow, 8 dollars a bushel that sounds real cheap. Either you'll have a really large amounts of sooks being caught, are whoever you all sell to is making a killing on the bushels. As of yesterday you were lucky to get #1's in south La. for $26.00 a dozen and as for bushels #2's and sooks were going for $60.00 to $75.00 a bushel.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Not me Kajun, i'm getting 60 for my 1s and 40 for my 2s and few 3s that we are catching of the boat. Icouldn't afford to sook crab for 20, i sure as heck wont do it for 8.Thats just silly everybody needs to stay home for a few days and let the market clear up

kajun Cool

- John Wayne

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home