October 24, 2020, 05:19:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gas might effect my crabbing....  (Read 13817 times)
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2006, 03:44:32 PM »

GOOD point. Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2006, 09:20:30 PM »

Amishcrab, take a deep breath, exhale and slowly reread my post...the how is a set-up.  DNR does operate like this.  I was trying to be a good neighbor and point that out before the crabpooling board made it easy pickings.  There are some great folks on here and I'd hate to see them stumble into some BS DNR sting.

All I'm saying is that if you regularly take out strangers from the internet and cash exchanges hands, (profit or not) you're asking for trouble.  That's not paranoia, it's covering your [arse].

It's like saying DNR has better things to do than fine you for dropping gear at 5:30am when sunrise is 6:15am...Or shooting a duck at 5:30pm when sunset was 5:20pm...it's minor, but it still happens all the time.
now you can't shoot ducks after sunset??I guess next thing will be to outlaw shooting them over corn.  Wink  Grin

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
Darrell

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2006, 11:00:26 PM »

Grin Yes gas is affecting my crabbing as I have waited till there ripe to pick. I said it here back April?? that gas would be 2.99 this summer.. Thats where its at for the most part in North VA. Relief is coming in Sept less H-canes and new middle east troubles.  Funny 2.99 seems like a good price!!! Thats called getting used to it.
Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2006, 12:50:30 AM »

Gas was affecting my crabbing until I started taking malox......    stare

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
Ted655

Louisiana, where you CAN live off the waters.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2006, 09:28:02 AM »

===="the sooner the better.after realizing how bad we destroyed this planet for our children this should be a lesson to make it better for them. "==================
To follow this logic further, Then a plage that wiped 1/2 of us out.... would be a good thing?Huh? Huh
Also, to compare us to the other countrys is apples & oranges.
WE (nobody else!) have born high tax rates & paid in blood for the benifit of the entire world. Everything that is good is a result of OUR science, culture, democracy, sacrafice, and the enviroment of free enterprise. WE, have created an atmosphere of invention, enterprise, inovation and opportunity for people all over the world to THINK and create everything from cell phones to vaccines!!!!
Are WE perfect? Not by far, but WE are way ahead of whoever is ib second place! To self-recriminate or hang our heads and mumble, "We have it comong" is just WEONG, (I think).
I say cheap gas to go crabbing is a perk I've earned and payed up front for.
Wher's my flag, I want to wave it! Grin Grin

Ted Shelton
Butte La Rose, LA
Atchafalaya Basin, where gators get blamed for the bull sharks deeds.

Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2006, 12:51:51 PM »

Amen, and not all the children deserve a world made better for them......and the "Leave no child behind"  effort....Some children , and similar adults in this country,  need to be left behind, far far behind.... thumbsup

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2006, 11:19:44 AM »

WELL said my friend.  Wink
===="the sooner the better.after realizing how bad we destroyed this planet for our children this should be a lesson to make it better for them. "==================
To follow this logic further, Then a plage that wiped 1/2 of us out.... would be a good thing?Huh? Huh
Also, to compare us to the other countrys is apples & oranges.
WE (nobody else!) have born high tax rates & paid in blood for the benifit of the entire world. Everything that is good is a result of OUR science, culture, democracy, sacrafice, and the enviroment of free enterprise. WE, have created an atmosphere of invention, enterprise, inovation and opportunity for people all over the world to THINK and create everything from cell phones to vaccines!!!!
Are WE perfect? Not by far, but WE are way ahead of whoever is ib second place! To self-recriminate or hang our heads and mumble, "We have it comong" is just WEONG, (I think).
I say cheap gas to go crabbing is a perk I've earned and payed up front for.
Wher's my flag, I want to wave it! Grin Grin

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home