June 20, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeting regarding dark sponge crabs in VA  (Read 1162 times)
Tom Powers

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2006, 08:26:02 AM »

OK so you guys gave me a bunch of heck which is OK and maybe was well deserved, or not Wink Wink

Here is your chance to participate in the system.  The dark sponge crab law as well as the concept of individuals using multiple gear licenses are on the agenda at the Aug 21st VMRC Blue Crab Advisory Committee meeting.  The meeting will be held at 7 PM in the 4th floor conference room at 2600 Washington Ave., Newport News VA.  Public particpation is encouraged at this meeting.  Just raise your hand and please be polite.

It is on the agenda at the Aug 29th Commission meeting as a request for public hearing which means that staff and commission members will talk about it but the public will not be allowed to discuss the matter.  Assuming that the commission sends it to public hearing the matter will most likely be heard at the Sept. meeting where public input will be permitted.

To get to the Commission offices. Take I664 to downtown Newport News.  Independent of your direction of travel take the 26th Street exit.  Washington Ave. is the second light.  The 2600 building is on the right hand side at the corner.  You can park at any of the 2 hour on street parking spots or in the lot across Washington ave.  The lot stops charging at about 5PM and the 2 hour limit stuff does not apply after 7 PM.

Tom
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 10:03:49 AM by Tom Powers » Logged

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home