May 23, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: god bless...  (Read 8042 times)
Kodi

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2003, 01:41:15 PM »

True Crabguy.  And I hope and pray for the best for all the people over there.

Kodi
angel95

keep smilin' it makes people wonder wut ur up 2

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2003, 05:26:53 PM »

I must say that I agree with everyone of you.  If it weren't for our military we would not have the rights and freedoms we have.  Our military does a lot for us and noone really gives them the credit that they deserve.  They have one of the most important jobs of protecting our country.  The sad thing is nobody realizes that until something like this happens.  They get the crappy end of the stick when it comes to pay and living conditions.  My boyfriend and I were discussing this the other day because he was in the military and I have quite a few friends in Iraq right now.  And I know that there are many people out there that have gone through worse than this, but for my generation and what I can remember, this is the first war that we could really be a to be part of.  It seems to me that unless it affects you personally noone seems to care.  But now I see that there are supporters out there and that makes me feel really good because it is true the only thing you really see on the news are the protesters.  But I must say a couple of weeks ago on the news I saw a "pro-american" rally in CA being televised.  So to all of our troops out there, to all the family and friends of troops, you are in my prayers... God Bless...  They have started coming home and the rest will be soon to follow..... "Semper Fi"
KaseyWolf

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2003, 03:34:00 PM »

A week or so ago, a woman who was shopping outside Luke AFB, AZ, finishing up and taking her things to her car.  She was approached by another woman who noticed her wearing her USAF sweat suit.  She asked if she was in the military and the woman who had been shopping told her no, that her husband was.  The woman who had approached her spat on the ground at the woman's feet and told her "that is what I think of your military."  The airman's spouse said she was too shocked to react right away.

I've seen numerous warnings come down the pipe through our Air Force support news warning us to becareful of similar acts against those of us who are or were in the military and happen to be wearing uniforms or other military identified clothing.

Personally, I support freedom of speech and the rights of those opposed to speak freely.  It is a right that many of us have fought and some have died for.  But I guarentee you, if myself, my spouse or my family ever come across someone that expresses themselves as that miscreant did.....I'm going to freely use a bit of my freedom of expression myself!

Kasey
« Last Edit: April 21, 2003, 03:35:27 PM by KaseyWolf » Logged
CRABGUY
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2003, 09:11:03 PM »

I WOULD HAVE LOST IT!!
FADE TO BLACK!!
STOOP TO HER LEVEL............YUP............ I WOULD HAVE SPIT A LITTLE FARTHER NORTH.
FREEDOM CAN BE ABUSED
I AM NOT IN THE SERVICE
I WOULD GO IF I COULD
MY COUNTRYS ARMED FORCES EVERYWHERE AND MY PRESIDENT HAVE MY FULLSUPPORT AND THAT OF MY FAMILY
I LIVE JUST A FEW MILES FROM THE BIGGEST NAVAL BASE IN THE WORLD
WITHOUT THE MILITARY WE WOULD ALL BE SPEAKING RUSSIAN/GERMAN/KOREAN AND HAVE NO FREEDOM
AT    ALL

NOT ONLY OUR SERVICE MEMBERS NEED OUR SUPPORT
BUT THEIR FAMILYS AS WELL
WE THE (FREEDOM LOVING) PEOPLE ARE HERE FOR YOU

GOD BLESS AND KEEP THEM ALL

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home