December 06, 2021, 06:45:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for new amd more reports.  (Read 7507 times)
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« on: April 02, 2007, 11:28:39 PM »

You guys who look at this site get some of your crabbing buddies on the band wagon have them sign up or make a small donation. I'm tired of seeing or not seeing fellow Carolinians not posting. We catch a big chunk of crabs in our state and a lot of those 85+% leaves the state in some form. Let's out post our Yankee counter parts with what we catch. Make sure you use photos when ya can, they go along way.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 11:30:35 PM by horsefly » Logged

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
tattoo
In Memoriam 09/2021
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 11:31:44 PM »

don't let Joe Crabs see that post.  laugh laugh laugh

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »

Hey, seems to be the only one that drives 800 miles to crab in my backyard on a regular basis and comes up with keepers. I got him on speed dial and a 2x4 to get him going Grin

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
metallica81186

Get Er Done!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 12:42:18 AM »

you can't out post us Marylanders...crabbing is life. wye jumbos all the way
burley

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 05:39:07 AM »

I can report that the neuse and bay rivers have slowed considerably, but the core sound is hot hot hot right now! Cheesy

R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 06:38:59 AM »

Y'all give details to,that way when I move back to NC to get away from all these yankees I will know right were to go.  Grin

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 08:07:11 AM »

Before Steve upgraded the site, there were about 5000+ members.  How many did you see posting on a regular basis... maybe 50?  Lurkers.... all take, and no give Angry

Git 'r dun!
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 10:44:43 AM »

you can't out post us Marylanders...crabbing is life. wye jumbos all the way
Unless you are a comm ur just a weekender ya speed metal freak.

horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 10:45:50 AM »

Y'all give details to,that way when I move back to NC to get away from all these yankees I will know right were to go.  Grin
RD, you're welcome anytime Bro. Even help ya get set up too. Grin

horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 10:50:41 AM »

Hi, I post and support!  No FREELOADER HERE! Grin
I know you do ST, but I was hoping to see more of my native homelanders oops I'm a Marylander by birth I meant to say my NC neighbors. I can count those who post on one hand, and that was the point I was trying to get across. Maybe Steve can scroll a banner across the top headline and say "NEED MORE NC SUPPORTERS AND POSTERS" Grin

Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »

Unless you are a comm ur just a weekender ya speed metal freak.

Keep in mind, this is a recreational crabbing website.

Git 'r dun!
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 02:10:16 PM »

Keep in mind, this is a recreational crabbing website.
Huh  Huh I thought all this time it was a site everything pretaining to BLUE CRABS not just one singled out bunch.  Angry Geez if that's the case I wonder how many would be requesting a refund Shocked Shocked Undecided

Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

Huh  Huh I thought all this time it was a site everything pretaining to BLUE CRABS not just one singled out bunch.  Angry Geez if that's the case I wonder how many would be requesting a refund Shocked Shocked Undecided

It was set up for anyone that wanted to use it but primarily neckers do the posting.  comm don't generally like to give out to much information.  their livelihood depends on it.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 02:52:38 PM »

It was set up for anyone that wanted to use it but primarily neckers do the posting.  comm don't generally like to give out to much information.  their livelihood depends on it.
I don't think at least here you have to worry about chicken necking out in the river/sounds or worry about comms. Some don't mind telling ya(open or in bmail) but there is some a-holes which is fine. It is a small world that we crab in word of mouth gets around so there is no real sacred spot. I don't mind telling you where the pots/crabs are etc or how the catch is(can't catch em' all), if there is a sweet spot that's UH HMM not so legal 've got a tight lip there. There is a guy down here who's nick name is Capt. Clam Lip wont say a word about anything (even drop netting) but if he does'nt have much or it's all hens he's all mouth then. Shocked
Duane, don't get me wrong Bro, I REALLY enjoy this sight, whether it's about comms, rec's or talking about wives and politics it does'nt matter to me I try to get along with ALL HERE!! Grin
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 02:54:09 PM by horsefly » Logged

burley

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 07:27:47 PM »

heard today core sound is turning to sponge crabs

horsefly
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »

heard today core sound is turning to sponge crabs
That's about normal, maybe 10 days early I guess. Maybe it won't last long. Next thing all the males will be shedding and then vice-versa.

tattoo
In Memoriam 09/2021
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 10:05:54 PM »

the crabs are commimg. just have to be paitent.  Wink Wink Wink Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: