August 19, 2019, 04:56:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CRABS ?  (Read 5185 times)
CRABBIN_USMC

Ignore
« on: April 12, 2007, 05:56:29 AM »

HOWS IT GOIN EVERY ONE, NEW TO THE CROWD SEEMS TO BE A GOOD BUNCH. I FIGURED ID GET TO KNOW MY FELLOW CAROLINIANS (SORRY CANT SPELL OR TYPE). BUT ANY WAYS IM DOWN HERE IN HAVELOCK AND IM HOPPING TO START FIRST SERIOUS SEASON AS A REC. SO HAS ANYONE GOTTIN ANY WORD OF OUR BLUES MOVIN INTO THE NUESE INTERCOASTALS YET?
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »

don't know , but welcome aboard , some one will be able to help you out. Good luck crabbing this year . be safe , GO GET EM.  Wink Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
CHIEF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 11:52:55 AM »

Welcome to the site just to let u know we bust alot of balls here.
god bless.
chief
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »

Welcome to the site MARINE Grin They were catching some crabs down your way between Cherry Branch Ferry and to the mouth of the Neuse. Also the were hitting them along the Core sound. Crabs have moved up my way to into the Pamlico River and sound. Slow now because of the recent cold snap. But there is signs of them in/around the 8 to 10' mark right on the soft to hard bottom transition line. From a last report from a friend there was sponge crabs showing up along the beach Core sound area. I think the Jimmies have gone up the river or bayside. GOOD LUCK  Grin Grin Grin

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
burley

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 08:14:20 AM »

crabs got very slow here in oriential could not fill a bushell basket yesterday. they will be back! I have heard on the news that this has been the coldest April in forever. I was fun fishin on Portsmouth Island this weekend and it snowed. Snow hard enough to stick to your clothes for a few seconds. tryin now to shed some crabs in an open system and not havin much luck, they pop open then die? I wonder if the water got too cold. bought the high dollar  peelers from a guy in sc. I was hopin to make some money now i am hopin to break even. Smiley

69Camaro

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 08:34:12 AM »

Welcome Aboard!!! thumbsup  This site contains everything you would ever want to know about crabbing, as well as other things unrelated but just as interesting.   wink3 laugh4  Alot of the members have years of experience and can answer just about any question you might have.  Good Luck.
on the hook
Lifetime Member

Location: Central Pa/S Jersey till I can find some work somewhere

I love crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 09:47:31 AM »

Welcome aboard Smiley Just wanted to say that Grin BTW, you can't be farther from the truth. Well, you said it "seems" like a good bunch. These people are nuttin but a bunch of couch potato pinheads, IMO. Most do not even crab, OR even know what one is?Huh Grin Grin You will not learn jack [curd] here?? Roll Eyes Welcome again.

I'm niether proud nor embarrassed, I'm a man....Sometimes I sh!t my pants.....It's part of the deal.
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »

Welcome aboard Smiley Just wanted to say that Grin BTW, you can't be farther from the truth. Well, you said it "seems" like a good bunch. These people are nuttin but a bunch of couch potato pinheads, IMO. Most do not even crab, OR even know what one is?Huh Grin Grin You will not learn jack [curd] here?? Roll Eyes Welcome again.
I think what he's trying to say is   WELCOME TO THE SITE
You can find some useful info on here and some funny BS too.  laugh laugh

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
on the hook
Lifetime Member

Location: Central Pa/S Jersey till I can find some work somewhere

I love crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 02:23:47 PM »

What he said! Grin

I'm niether proud nor embarrassed, I'm a man....Sometimes I sh!t my pants.....It's part of the deal.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home