September 17, 2019, 08:53:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of Doublers  (Read 2553 times)
Crabslayer

Chesapeake Bay Crab Potter soon to be Java Sea

Ignore
« on: August 09, 2004, 09:30:38 AM »

Had a lot of doublers on Sat. 8/7.  Every other dip of the net I had a doubler.  Even got a nice softcrab out of the deal.  Scored points with the misses as I fixed her a nice sandwich while the crabs were steaming.  Cool

This is how it's going to go.  After I kick your A$$ i'm going to run you through the wood chipper and put you in containers in the freezer to use in my crab pots!  The really sad part?  You let an old man kick your A$$!!!
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 10:53:40 AM »

Where were you, your apprentice went to your spots and was skunked again. Roll Eyes

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.
rock n crab
In Memoriam 11/2016

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 11:06:38 AM »

Saturday we also had a good number of doublers... Ended up with about 5 or 6 pealers but no softies.....
I hope to have my shedding tank done some time next month..... then I'll be eatin some softshell samwiches.. Smiley

20' SeaMark CC 90HP Honda
Crabslayer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 12:06:23 PM »

Joe, I was right around the corner of the light house.  Less than a 1/4 mile from my usual spots.   I guess I'll hear that I gave him those spots because they were no longer producing.  Grin  I gave him prime spots.  What's a guy to do.  Huh Grin

RnC, nothing like a softie right out of the water.  Misses said it was the best ever.  Smiley

This is how it's going to go.  After I kick your A$$ i'm going to run you through the wood chipper and put you in containers in the freezer to use in my crab pots!  The really sad part?  You let an old man kick your A$$!!!
rock n crab
In Memoriam 11/2016

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 01:08:26 PM »

Crabslayer, give me a month or so and I'll have a shedding system setup at the house, softies for the hood!
A friend of mine has one setup, very simple setup and easy to take care of..... Doesn't require too much room either....
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 01:56:12 PM by rock n crab » Logged

20' SeaMark CC 90HP Honda

Crabslayer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 01:11:25 PM »

I might do the same.  Really be a hit with the misses.  Kiss

kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Elvis has left the building....

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 03:47:39 PM »

Had a lot of doublers on Sat. 8/7.  Every other dip of the net I had a doubler.  Even got a nice softcrab out of the deal.  Scored points with the misses as I fixed her a nice sandwich while the crabs were steaming.  Cool
Boy..do you know how to hurt a guy....boy-o-boy-o-boy.....if i had a wound,you'd be a big box of kosher salt Grin Grin Grin Grin

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
Crabslayer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 04:03:37 PM »

Awww shucks KC, you almost had me feeling guilty.  Grin

kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2004, 04:20:01 PM »

Doc says I gots 10,000 miles of nerves in my body Shocked....right now,you're irritating every mile... Grin Grin Grin

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
Crabslayer

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2004, 04:23:44 PM »

You know my mom and teachers used to say the same thing... go figure.  Roll Eyes Grin

kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2004, 04:38:43 PM »

couldn't wait to meet you..NAH....can't wait to meet yer Lady.....she got steel nerves or somethin' to put up wit you?.....I know yer kind(just like me)..... Grin...so where'd she git her nerves? Huh....I could go fer a nerve transplant,no problem...... Cheesy.....(do it hurt?) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Crabslayer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2004, 04:42:04 PM »

I dazzeled her with my brillance and baffled her with my bulls**t.  I guess I just dazzeled her sooooo much.  Kiss Grin

kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2004, 04:44:38 PM »

knew it couldn't have been yer looks...yecch Tongue Grin Grin Grin Grin

jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2004, 06:13:30 PM »

RNC, U water front?  If so dont go to a lot of expense to build a float table.  It would be cheaper to buy softcrabs than run a float unless its a real float.  Go to WalMart and buy 6-12 mini buckets and just put the peelers in them.  That way you dont have to tend the float every 4-5 hours.   Wink

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003" "I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer give a [shiz] what people think, I'm not going to take any [shiz], because, frankly my dears, I am NOT in the [shiz] business." Quote from Suzy. :-)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home