December 11, 2019, 05:45:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicken......Legs, Thighs, Breasts ????????????  (Read 6167 times)
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 09:55:00 PM »

do you want that with or without cheese wiz.  laugh laugh

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
Pinchy

Instructions: Hunt, fish, crab - rinse and repeat.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 07:24:40 AM »

Youse Philly guys, stop at Pat's - have a steak for me (wit onions & shrooms). Won't be gettin' there 'til December.

Go Birds

Any Philadelphian knows that Pat's has turned into a tourist trap Angry , serving expensive but dry, sorry-looking gray piles on lousy rolls Sad . Geno's next door is much better, but the best steaks are at John's Pork House at Front & Snyder and Tony Luke's Cool . http://www.philly.com/philly/travel/visitors_guide/The_cheesesteak_project.html Cheesy .

Please pack your trash out, pick up others', and leave your fishing spot cleaner than when you found it.
gcrab

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 07:30:23 AM »

THANKS GUYS!! I KNEW THAT THE SUBJECT OF LEGS, THIGHS AND BREAST WOULD GRAB YOUR ATTENTION  laugh  I AM IN SO PHILLY AND WILL STOP BY GIORDANO'S AND SEE IF I COULD GRAB SOME NECKS OR BACKS FOR MY NEXT TRIP. AND DEFINITLY A CHEESESTEAK FOR THE [Sam Hill] OF IT!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEKEND
JOE   
bobby

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 04:12:54 PM »

Hey Gcrab...its the chicken market next to Giordano's...not Giordano's they sell fruit.
I'm from the Poconos but born and raised in Delaware County.....Geno's is by far the better of the 2 places, but Tony Luke's is even better. have to stop at John's Pork house next time there....went to a lot of Phillies game this summer, but it looks like they lost their fight.

Get some backs n neck wit wiz!

Go Birds!!!
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2007, 11:32:47 PM »

I like TONY LUKE's  Wink Wink Wink Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

gcrab

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 06:44:34 AM »

Bobby: I know where the chicken place is but I do appreciate you trying to help me. Maybe i'll get some fruit from Giordano's for the kids. laugh

As far as Cheesesteaks go all of these places are OUTRAGEOUS with there prices!! If you are on the road in Philly and you must have one well that is one thing, but if you live here like I do there is only one way to go!!! MAKE YOUR OWN!!!!

You can buy the good rolls just about anywhere in Philly...... For the meat I reccomend Landi's 99% fat free steaks sold in almost all of the supermarkets. (don't buy steakums!!! YUK!!!) Cheese, onions, peppers and anything else you like on your sandwich is available everywhere. Keep your rolls warm in the bag in the Microwave, fry up your steak and have it your way!!!!  I have a family of 6 and I make them at least once evry 2 weeks. If I had to buy 6 at pats or Ginos or tony's it would cost me about $45! Try it you'll love it!!!

Joe
Pinchy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 07:24:33 AM »

As far as Cheesesteaks go, all of these places are OUTRAGEOUS with their prices!! If you are on the road in Philly and you must have one well that is one thing, but if you live here like I do there is only one way to go!!! MAKE YOUR OWN!!!!

Frankly, this information is far more important than the crab bait discussion which started it! Smiley Thanks for the tip about the Landi's steaks, I'm going to do this ASAP. Cheesy

Please pack your trash out, pick up others', and leave your fishing spot cleaner than when you found it.
LeathalWeapon

Chick Magnet!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »

def. tony lukes is the best.  rolls are so much better.  But if u were standing between genos and pats, genos is alot better.  at pats you will be lucky to get some steak with that fat on a roll.

"I wanna go babbin and bitchin" -- L-Dub
Solow
Lifetime Member

East Coast Crabber

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 12:32:57 PM »

I actually like Talk of the Town that place makes a decent steak too
jrccrab
Lifetime Member

Crabbing...Oh Yeah

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 01:11:19 PM »

Any Philadelphian knows that Pat's has turned into a tourist trap Angry , serving expensive but dry, sorry-looking gray piles on lousy rolls Sad . Geno's next door is much better, but the best steaks are at John's Pork House at Front & Snyder and Tony Luke's Cool . http://www.philly.com/philly/travel/visitors_guide/The_cheesesteak_project.html Cheesy .
I'm with you Pinchy, Geno's steaks are much better than Pat's. Never tried John's Pork House is that the same style (order at the window type deal) or do they have seating not that it matters} , just wondering?

Pinchy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 01:46:41 PM »

Never tried John's Pork House is that the same style (order at the window type deal) or do they have seating not that it matters} , just wondering?

Hey jrc,

It's on Snyder Ave just before you get to Columbus Ave. It is a small brown shack, wooden benches outside, you would never think they made such good sandwiches Shocked but the place is busy with workers on break until they close around 2 or 3:00PM. In other words, don't take your fiance's mother-in-law for a first-meeting dinner there unless she's the shop steward at the local UAW. Cheesy (This is a joke about the shack, people, nothing against unions etc.) Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home