3 Hangin

Started by Bdc, November 06, 2007, 09:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anchor

am i seeing this or is that antler imbedded in that bucks face? never saw nothing like that.wow

CHIEF


Mutzy crab man

He's a beauty Chief.....Did you get him in N.J.???....New York opened today...(Lower region)
Outta the river an into my pot...FUHGEDDABOUDIT..

Seanile

Quote from: horsefly on November 07, 2007, 06:50:27 PM
There is a electric commercial type sharping wheel. It hones and produces a excellent edge(razor sharp) BUT for the life of me I can't recall the name, with age memory goes. :(

Could it be the Chef's Choice EdgeSelect?  I've owned more sharpening devices than I care to admit over the years, picked this one up last year at Gander Mountain and have no regrets whatsoever. They have 2 and 3 stage models, I sprung for the 3 stage, but the 2 can handle most needs. Pricey at $125, but worth every penny for ease of operation and quality of the edge. Edgecraft Corp. - based in Avondale, PA

Here's the link:  http://www.chefschoice.com/

Slice 'em and dice 'em  :chef:
~ Bruce ~


If a man speaks at sea, where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

Seanile

Quote from: CHIEF on November 17, 2007, 02:40:45 PM
:)

Jim, didn't I see him hangin' out at the RD-HC Webcam???  ;D
~ Bruce ~


If a man speaks at sea, where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


captaincrab55

Quote from: seanile on November 17, 2007, 04:03:26 PM
Could it be the Chef's Choice EdgeSelect?  I've owned more sharpening devices than I care to admit over the years, picked this one up last year at Gander Mountain and have no regrets whatsoever. They have 2 and 3 stage models, I sprung for the 3 stage, but the 2 can handle most needs. Pricey at $125, but worth every penny for ease of operation and quality of the edge. Edgecraft Corp. - based in Avondale, PA

Here's the link:  http://www.chefschoice.com/

Slice 'em and dice 'em  :chef:
Nice, but for that price  ::) will it sharpen drill bits too? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Supporter and Lifetime Member
2B1ask1
Once BANNED for speaking the Truth, but Jack got that corrected.   Thank You to Jack.
TRUST ME !!!!

CHIEF


jrccrab


jrccrab

Chief, what did you estimate the age, looks 3-4yrs. looking at the base of the antlers?

CHIEF

Quote from: jrccrab on November 17, 2007, 07:15:45 PM
Chief, what did you estimate the age, looks 3-4yrs. looking at the base of the antlers?
Around that all I know is if they get caught on my farm that's where they DIE. :-X

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


Seanile

Quote from: captaincrab55 on November 17, 2007, 04:30:07 PM
Nice, but for that price  ::) will it sharpen drill bits too? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not sure about that, but with all the axes that are being ground around this place lately, mebbe we could cut a deal with the distributor for BCA member discounts.   ;D ;D ;D  ::)
~ Bruce ~


If a man speaks at sea, where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

tattoo

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

Seanile

#32
Jim, ya got me stumped with this photo - what am I looking at here?   Did he croak as a result of a fight, or did somebody sneak up on him from his blind side and plug him?

~ Bruce ~


If a man speaks at sea, where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

tattoo

looks like he LOST the battle.  :-[
A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

anchor

he was shot, look at the blood coming out his nose, he was hit in the lungs.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


CHIEF

#35
 :) 9

CHIEF

#36
 :) Left 14 right 12 like I said if they walk on my farm they die on my farm.

crabologist

That must be one heck of a farm you have there . Real nice !
Live To Crab And Crab To Live !!!!

ChrisS

....Don't let that pic fool you.....it's a small pickup, that's why they look so big!!! Let's see how they look in a full size pickup, like mine!!! ;D

lol



Very, very nice....Chief!!!! :)
in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

CHIEF

they belong to friends of mine took them 12 hours to track them

A D V E R T I S E M E N T