April 11, 2021, 01:14:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: south jersey wholesale price  (Read 12214 times)
baymenswife

Ignore
« on: August 19, 2004, 06:12:51 PM »

$75.00 for # 1's per bushel
« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 06:13:53 PM by baymenswife » Logged
on the hook
Lifetime Member

Location: Central Pa/S Jersey till I can find some work somewhere

I love crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 07:23:39 PM »

Where u at there lady?

I'm niether proud nor embarrassed, I'm a man....Sometimes I sh!t my pants.....It's part of the deal.
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Elvis has left the building....

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 07:27:46 PM »

kinda steep..especially for NJ crabs... Shocked....use to be able to get 'em for $55 .... Wink

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
mrscharms
Lifetime Member

I REALLY LOVE crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 01:09:57 AM »

Retail price for me here in Delmar is $55.00 per bushel...I wonder what the wholesale price is???  

Janice
CAROLINE

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 05:18:05 PM »

$75.00 for # 1's per bushel

kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 08:04:23 PM »

what size?...and please don't give me that jumbo stuff....been crabbin in Nj the past 30 years....$75 clams for 5 1/2"'ain't gonna cut it...now if you say ALL crabs 6 1'2 or better,and guarantee it Wink..then lets talk....stopped by 2...yes 2..places this weekend in NJ out of curiosity to see the size.....both places were selling jumbos(they claimed)...that were no better than 5 1/2 inches Sad..sorry,the proof is in the puddin'.... Undecided...don't mean to rag,but like I said,been there,done that....if you're mad at me...email or call me....be glad to retract my statement and offer an apology if I'm proven wrong... Wink

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
livenlrnat40

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 12:39:52 AM »

I'm happy to get 6 nice crabs at local seafood store for $30! I'm so desperate, we're going to take them out live, cook them here. It's nothing like catching them, but times are tough!  Cry At least it's a great seafood store!
baymenswife

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 09:19:44 PM »

sorry king, but i was just saying what we paid 4 the 1's at that time, we dont sell them 4 that. ur right though,i have not seen other states grades, but nj's r very inconsistent.  
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 09:32:30 PM »

sorry king, but i was just saying what we paid 4 the 1's at that time, we dont sell them 4 that. ur right though,i have not seen other states grades, but nj's r very inconsistent.  
hey sweetheart,I ain't a bad guy..its just that I've been steered wrong soooo many times about how this place or that place has this incredible sale on blue claws that I'm numb...I wish just once that someonr would say,that ,hey,these ain't MUMBOS,but there the best we got ....I can live with honesty...nuthin wrong with that,is there? Huh Wink

Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2004, 05:30:37 PM »

Just stating the size would clear that up. There are so many variations, Collasso, Jumbo, Extra large, Large, Medium, Small. you don't know what you are getting until you see them. Roll Eyes

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.

livenlrnat40

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2004, 05:43:43 PM »

We have a great local seafood store here in the burbs of Philly...all fresh catch...all good...crabs (large- 6-7 inches) are $4/$5 each...I'll have to check bushel price. Can take out live if you call ahead. The lobster tails are best I ever had...about $40 bucks a pound, but worth it if you've ever had a frozen, nasty tail. It's located in Bucks County- great Chilean sea bass, too. Their cooked seafood is good, too
Heller's Seafood
rte 611(Easton RD)
Warrington, PA...if ever in the area  Grin
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2004, 06:11:51 PM »

Thanks LT40 but that's why I go to MD, nothing but usually females in the markets around me, and males when there are usually small 5 - 6''s with more of the latter, and they are not local.

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.
livenlrnat40

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2004, 08:19:20 PM »

Oh Yeah...I guess I should have mentioned (though this is no help anyway)...these crabs are all males! Well, if you ever find yourself in Bucks co, PA...you know where to go, right??  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home