May 23, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuel Tangent from RULES FOR RECS  (Read 17588 times)
Pinchy

Instructions: Hunt, fish, crab - rinse and repeat.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »

...let's stick a fork in this because we all will end severely depressed, pissed off and cause a accident.(or something)

No offense, friend - buy why do you keep advocating for an untimely shut-down to topics which are just starting to get interesting?

Please pack your trash out, pick up others', and leave your fishing spot cleaner than when you found it.
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 03:02:22 PM »

How does Shell Oil "grease the palms" of GM? Did you read today that Toyota just surpassed GM as the world's leading car manufacturer? That should tell you that long-lasting, efficient, high-MPG cars outsell the turkeys made by Ford and GM; in other words, cars that reduce gasoline sales are preferred by consumers - so how would that benefit Shell Oil? And who exactly in gov't gets his "palms greased"? How would this nefarious plan get accomplished?
That/this is why I asked a while back for opinions on hybrids etc

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
madcrabber1113

http://www.bluecrab.info/forum/index.php?action=dl

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »

No offense, friend - buy why do you keep advocating for an untimely shut-down to topics which are just starting to get interesting?
I was thinking the same thing  Huh
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »

Read above, it's almost as bad as the new rules and regs, this just hurts worse(except to comms)

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 03:05:56 PM »

you'll notice diesel at $4.50ish and rising.  Don't drive a diesel? Don't worry, you still pay for it...its the life blood of the grocery store and basically every other good or service you use!

Aboslutely. All truckers are running deisels.  and boy they are getting whacked.  which really means us as consumers are getting whacked.  Bread is $4.00 a loaf.  If it hits $4.00 for low test gas things will really slow down.  It will have too.  My monthly gas bills are getting insane for two cars.  So what disposable income we use to have left is going to [shiz] like that instead.....Which makes you really want to get up and drive to work in rush hour bumper to bumper while spending 50 plus bucks to fill your tank so you can earn your 2.4 percent raise this year..  I can't wait for vacation just to save the gas money and wear and tear on the vehicles.  I am even just enjoying haning out th ehouse on the weekends or staying more local knowing this late spring with rockfish and then crabbing is going to cost.  I think those I take will be kicking in for gas for a change.  I use to take folks and pay for everything, gas for the boat and tow vehicle, bait, pack lunches, drinks, JO spice, beer etc.  Well I hate to say it but the free guide service is over...  I think I will be asking for some help and I plan on kicking in to other's who may take me out...

..............Cdog

MD / PA Line

madcrabber1113

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 03:11:32 PM »

Aboslutely. All truckers are running deisels.  and boy they are getting whacked.  which really means us as consumers are getting whacked.  Bread is $4.00 a loaf.  If it hits $4.00 for low test gas things will really slow down.  It will have too.  My monthly gas bills are getting insane for two cars.  So what disposable income we use to have left is going to [shiz] like that instead.....Which makes you really want to get up and drive to work in rush hour bumper to bumper while spending 50 plus bucks to fill your tank so you can earn your 2.4 percent raise this year..  I can't wait for vacation just to save the gas money and wear and tear on the vehicles.  I am even just enjoying haning out th ehouse on the weekends or staying more local knowing this late spring with rockfish and then crabbing is going to cost.  I think those I take will be kicking in for gas for a change.  I use to take folks and pay for everything, gas for the boat and tow vehicle, bait, pack lunches, drinks, JO spice, beer etc.  Well I hate to say it but the free guide service is over...  I think I will be asking for some help and I plan on kicking in to other's who may take me out...

..............Cdog
What's a raise?I haven't had one of them in years!When I used to work for someone I asked for a raise and not only did I not get one I was given more responsibilities and I had to give up my company truck and buy my own for which I received no compensation!  Cry So I started my own business and am now kicking their a--! in business.I switched to a 4-cylinder and it is great on gas.People just need to learn to adapt and overcome problems not dwell on them.
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 03:18:59 PM »

So what about the female crabs though.......   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

HF is right I am now pissed off and have to just leave work early cause I can't focus on the tasks at hand... I  need to go home and cut the lawn.. oh geez.. more gas I can't afford.....I guess I am just going to buy a reel mower.... but they are hard to push and use...
  Sad Sad

oh yeah gotta train the wife on how to use the rell mower.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

MD / PA Line
madcrabber1113

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »

So what about the female crabs though.......   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

HF is right I am now pissed off and have to just leave work early cause I can't focus on the tasks at hand... I  need to go home and cut the lawn.. oh geez.. more gas I can't afford.....I guess I am just going to buy a reel mower.... but they are hard to push and use...
  Sad Sad

oh yeah gotta train the wife on how to use the rell mower.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Go to an antique shop and get one like my grandfather used to have:3 blades that turn manually no gas and a good work out  Grin
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »

Sad Sad

Get a goat laugh laugh Don't remind me about gas for lawnmower, I've been waiting since Friday for this mower belt to get here so I can get it on and mow, grass is almost a foot in some places. We have used a reel mower, but not here, it's almost a acre. Tongue

tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »

I think you need a goat , with all that land.  laugh laugh laugh

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

madcrabber1113

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »

http://www.ecomowers.com/eco_mowers_reel_push_environmental_s/24.htm?gclid=CMPEnLz28ZICFRciFQodkHTC3g
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »

This post sure got hijacked.  laugh laugh laugh

horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 03:40:08 PM »

This post sure got hijacked.  laugh laugh laugh
Blame the DOG Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh (I just made it 3 pages) Shocked Cheesy laugh laugh laugh

tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 03:40:58 PM »

He doesn't do that . Does He Huhlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

BITE ME

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 04:13:05 PM »

Blame the DOG Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh (I just made it 3 pages) Shocked Cheesy laugh laugh laugh

Everything gets blamed on the dog.... laugh laugh laugh laugh

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 04:18:30 PM »

Everything gets blamed on the dog.... laugh laugh laugh laugh
Including stinky farts  Tongue Tongue Embarassed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed laugh laugh laugh (or do ya wanna take blame Roll Eyes )

BOTTOM FEEDER
Lifetime Member

GUNPOWDER PIRATE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »

CDOG FOR HIGHJACK KING laugh laugh

Many good seamen go down the drain....I happen to be a lucky one
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

2thumbsup

kcullip2006

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »

Go to an antique shop and get one like my grandfather used to have:3 blades that turn manually no gas and a good work out  Grin
I looked at those last year.  I couldn't believe how expensive they were!  I guess they figure you'll recoup your money in gas savings - which in this case should be about a MONTH!! Shocked Wink laugh

"May all your peach, orange, laundry baskets and coolers, be filled." Tongue
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »

Reel mowers have been "hot sellers" for dealers that are near development's that have like 1/4 area lots for a number of years now.  Its like jogging to some.. Its good money for them.  They normally make more off of resharpening than they do from the original sale of the mower.  Wink

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home