April 22, 2019, 08:09:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could'nt wait  (Read 13694 times)
rdbeard

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 08:12:15 AM »

to sig and ireops, what i bought was legal and will contiue to be. they were very tastey , they were not sponge crabs, they came from DE , i wouldhave bought MD if i could aforded them sun.you azzez are self richeous liberals and i would have only expected that kind of reply on TF. to the others who replyed thanks for the support. i willnot post on this forum again
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 08:24:48 AM »

Seaweed,
A bushel of crabs is a bushel of crabs.  More crabs means more meat?  Doesn't make sense.  It all evens out whether you have a bushel of #1 or smalls.  And he didn't have to buy the females did he?  It would have been better if he had not bought them and they did die.  And I never heard that a sook is heavier than a male.  Possibly if your talking about a light crab right after the shed compaired to a full female.

Just like motor oil is not motor oil, a bushel of crabs is not a bushel of crabs. 

"It would have been better if he had not bought them and they did die"
What?  So you're advocating the killing of seafood for no reason at all?  I don't get that!

Git 'r dun!
sighanson

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 08:26:27 AM »

Great!
sighanson

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 08:27:19 AM »

If there no demand then there is no need for harvest.
sighanson

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »

Do you get that?

Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 08:29:15 AM »

You have a lot to learn, don't you?  No demand? Huh  Have you ever eaten a crab cake, crab soup, anything made with crab?

Git 'r dun!
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 08:30:51 AM »

there will always be a demand for them....just like there is a demand for 4.5" jersey crabs.  how much meat could possible be in one of those?  See them all the time at cowtown and people flocking over them like vultures over a dead carcass.  They are legal and sold every day.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
rdbeard

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 08:37:18 AM »

one more. tatoo you of all people. you are usually the most positive, respectful posters on this forum.you laugh about the cmments and bash the cmm.who caught them,i guess it seemed like the right thing to do. now that it's off my chest i'm done here.
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »

www.tidalfish.com wants to hear all about the catching and eating of female crabs. 

Git 'r dun!
fat boy

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »

Yeah the big Susky flats catch n release.  Nothing like horsing a pregnant cow striper in. Then releasing her exhausted and stressed.  NOOOOOOO that doesn't hurt them.   If those fish spawn you'll be lucky.  But thats right it's the COMMERCIAL guys that do all the damage.  Some of you guys are a joke.  Rdbeard hope you liked your crabs ,sooks good eating and sweet!

tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 09:56:10 AM »

Wait a min. there ol Pal . I am not bashing anyone. if they keep them that is their business , i just want to see the crabs come back like they wre in t 60's . thats all.  Wink
one more. tatoo you of all people. you are usually the most positive, respectful posters on this forum.you laugh about the cmments and bash the cmm.who caught them,i guess it seemed like the right thing to do. now that it's off my chest i'm done here.

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
ILLSWIMHOME
Lifetime Member

Shake N Bake

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »

I'm not by any means a mindreader (just ask my wife) but I'm pretty sure he was thinking they were orange sponges on the crabs just like what I was thinking. 

Crab on!
sighanson

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »

Redbeard,
You said you were done here......so why are you still posting?
sighanson

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 11:01:42 AM »

Bye the way I only eat crab recipes prepared by myself or my wife.  I only use large MALES.  I don't order crab soup or crab cakes either.  So this is how I make sure I am not ingesting any female crabs.  Thank you.
ILLSWIMHOME
Lifetime Member

Shake N Bake

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »

Rdbeard-

Keep the posts comming.  If everybody quit posting on this site whenever they got bashed/insulted/annoyed/upset there wouldn't be a forum section.

Crab on!

horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 11:12:56 AM »

Okay enough said, just ban the sponges thru out all the Blue Crab states.I am not picky and believe a female can't live without a male and vice versa. Please send females her then, I will pick and freeze the meat for winter time.....crabcakes, deviled crabs, stuffed mushrooms,pasta and crabmeat, hot crab dip etc etc etc Grin Grin

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
horsefly
Lifetime Member

Sunrise in Bath, NC

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 11:14:55 AM »

Rdbeard-

Keep the posts comming.  If everybody quit posting on this site whenever they got bashed/insulted/annoyed/upset there wouldn't be a forum section.
You're right, probably about half of us wouldn't be here, that would leave Steve to hold his own. Grin

Lots of crabbers and crab lovers on here. If you enjoy crabs, lot's of info and good chat about crabs. Why not go ahead and donate to this forum. Deep down after doing research on here and chatting with others,you will find useful info from some new friends.ENJOY!!
rdbeard

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2008, 12:36:15 PM »

I DID NOT BUY SPONGE CRABS sig check your messages
MagnumTRex
Lifetime Member

TOMCAT IV

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2008, 12:58:52 PM »

I agree with ISW, RDBeard.  Glad to see you're back. Don't let people who express opinions that are different from yours, or overreact to something that they feel strongly about keep you away. There's too much good stuff here and we all need to stick together.  I argue with my wife, family, and friends all the time when we don't see eye to eye or they misintrerpret something that I've said said or done (with the wife it happens quite a bit), and that doesn't keep us from acknowledging our differences and moving on.
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »

Well said.  Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: