September 18, 2019, 09:30:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying crab inland  (Read 11755 times)
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 10:58:25 AM »

I'd kick myself in the cyber balls to see it Shocked Shocked Grin

Blackfire, I hope your serious about being in AP classes and going to college.   My only hope is that your performance on this board is only an act, and in no way indicative of who you really are.  Maybe you're just another member screwing around, I don't know.  If you can make it through college, you'll never regret it.  As your guidance counselor may have told you, you need to do your best as a sophomore and junior in HS to have your best chance at getting accepted into college. If you're 15, now is the time to make your best grades.  It appears that you really need to buckle down and hit the books!  JMO, and Good Luck!
You had better listen to Seaweed,he's been there and done that.From what I have read you wont be able to survive much less graduate from the same college I did.

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »

I'm allot smarter then what it appears on the boards....and I'm serious about the AP class's. i dint think i want too take AP class's in collage might be too hard. i know my sister is taking allot of AP class's in collage.

but the most important thing is i think school is fun not boring. and id never drop out. its too much fun

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple
dfran
In Memoriam 07/2017

Labs Rule !!!!!! Crabs ain't bad either !!!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2008, 11:44:53 AM »

I'm allot smarter then what it appears on the boards....and I'm serious about the AP class's. i dint think i want too take AP class's in collage might be too hard. i know my sister is taking allot of AP class's in collage.

but the most important thing is i think school is fun not boring. and id never drop out. its too much fun

They must have changed things since I graduated from college. There were no AP(advanced placement) classes in college, only high school. The only advanced classes you could take were by skipping a pre-requesit and taking a higher level class. This usually required the approval of the dept. head and sometimes taking a test, to see if you know what you need to, to take the advanced course.
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2008, 12:18:32 PM »

If your so smart, why did you Post this under: Buying crab inland??......

Supporter and Lifetime Member
2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2008, 04:33:46 PM »

check preveous posts it should explain things...

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Crab A Lot

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »

I'd kick myself in the cyber balls to see it Shocked Shocked Grin

Blackfire, I hope your serious about being in AP classes and going to college.   My only hope is that your performance on this board is only an act, and in no way indicative of who you really are.  Maybe you're just another member screwing around, I don't know.  If you can make it through college, you'll never regret it.  As your guidance counselor may have told you, you need to do your best as a sophomore and junior in HS to have your best chance at getting accepted into college. If you're 15, now is the time to make your best grades.  It appears that you really need to buckle down and hit the books!  JMO, and Good Luck!

Weed,

I like your style,great advice this boy needs some serious support and help with his school studies.
125 blackfire take this advice,it will change your life around for the better,have your sister help you with your school work

Chesapeake Bay Crabs are the best!!!!!!!!
Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »

You're killing me knife  You say you're 15 years old and in AP classes.  Yet you can't spell college. Roll Eyes

And unless the education system has changed drastically recently, there are no AP clases in college, or collage, or whatever you aim to attend should you somehow graduate high school.  AP classes are what you take in HS to get into coelleage!

I wish u they Best ooof lueck!

Git 'r dun!
tugcapt

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »

If your math skills match your grammar, you can get a job in mortgage banking.

Honorary Chesapeake Spudman
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »

i don't need help with school at all. the stupid spell check system sucks i go through it too fast and not pay attention too what I'm correcting.

jefftoleft
In Memoriam 02/2017
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »

maybe if you spelled it right to begin with you would'nt need spell check Shocked

You will always catch more crabs with a DOT.NET than a DOT.COM

dfran
In Memoriam 07/2017

Labs Rule !!!!!! Crabs ain't bad either !!!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2008, 09:03:32 PM »

i don't need help with school at all. the stupid spell check system sucks i go through it too fast and not pay attention too what I'm correcting.

Stop blaming the spell check, Stop blaming your Social Studies Teacher,My 5 yr. old grandaughter knows that the abreviation for Georgia is Ga. When you can't spell simple words like people, college, and didn't, you shouldn't depend on spell check. You should be able to type a simple sentence without mispelling 40% of the words. Spell check is supposed to be used for words that aren't used regularly, it's not meant to correct every word you write. Instead of spending your time on this site you should be studying. No more excuses, learn to spell before it's too late.

Stop worrying about aquariums and boats, and start worrying how you'll make a living when you get out of high school.
As RD said, you better learn the phrase, "would you like fries with that?", because I can't see you doing anything that requires any more skills. You certainly can't communicate on an intelligent level.

I'm not trying to be mean, and I don't think anyone on this site is, but you need to work on your education and not on this forum. I would like to see you come back on here in a year and type a sentence that everyone on here could read without trying to decipher it.

Good luck,
Don
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2008, 10:39:39 PM »

do you work too live or live too work?

genecrabman

OBX CRABS @ HALF-FAST SEAFOOD 252 202 6469

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2008, 10:52:50 PM »

Do you work too live, or live too work?      You getting better with your spelling..

Now work on Capitalization and punctuation... Not sure about the spelling, My spell check sucks.. Roll Eyes
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2008, 11:12:08 PM »

I'm just asking people too stop flaming me. i dint think ugahopeful  likes that his thread got completely HIJACKED with two pages of flames. all though i do find it funny how it got in suck a wired place. we should have a spam 125blackfire thread too keep other threads on topic. laugh

wait no don't make a thread it will have 20+ pages

plues I'm getting a little pissed off with a mod at http://www.c3airsoft.com/ and not in a good mood. i feel that i might get banned...

tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

These guys are only trying to help you out with good advise . They have been there and done that . so they know. Youn should listen and heed their advise . or you will only have two choices in life . #1 low paying jobs for the rest of your life , #2 you might be able to get in the millitary , if they will take you . Wise up and listen and LEARN.  Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

chesapeak

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2008, 12:27:12 AM »

I think dFran gave you great advise above. I do think that if you have spare time then posting on forums and communicating with other people by writing is not such a bad extra curricular act. The more you read and write the better you will be prepared for basic life. If people are ragging on you then you must not be up to parr. Spellcheck wont help and calculaors wont help. You need to know some basic things like spelling and math without depending on a mechanical or electronic tool. Those things have only been around for 10-15 years and everyone older than that can add and spell without assistance. You are the first generation who has not known a time without calculators and spell check. Good luck to you all.

I love the late summer and fall. We are over the hump now. Things start to slow down. The vacationers start to leave and traffic starts getting back to normal. The ducks are going to be coming in and the crabs are the biggest and heaviest of the year.
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2008, 08:41:59 AM »

Do you work too (also) live or live too (also) work?   Do you work to live or live to work?

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003" "I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer give a [shiz] what people think, I'm not going to take any [shiz], because, frankly my dears, I am NOT in the [shiz] business." Quote from Suzy. :-)
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2008, 09:37:31 AM »

Do you work too (also) live or live too (also) work?   Do you work to live or live to work?
Jack,   Thanks for the Fourth  Roll Eyes Grade English class.... Grin Grin Grin

2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2008, 10:00:05 AM »

Stop blaming the spell check, Stop blaming your Social Studies Teacher,My 5 yr. old grandaughter knows that the abreviation for Georgia is Ga. When you can't spell simple words like people, college, and didn't, you shouldn't depend on spell check. You should be able to type a simple sentence without mispelling 40% of the words. Spell check is supposed to be used for words that aren't used regularly, it's not meant to correct every word you write. Instead of spending your time on this site you should be studying. No more excuses, learn to spell before it's too late.

Stop worrying about aquariums and boats, and start worrying how you'll make a living when you get out of high school.
As RD said, you better learn the phrase, "would you like fries with that?", because I can't see you doing anything that requires any more skills. You certainly can't communicate on an intelligent level.

I'm not trying to be mean, and I don't think anyone on this site is, but you need to work on your education and not on this forum. I would like to see you come back on here in a year and type a sentence that everyone on here could read without trying to decipher it.

Good luck,
Don

Don,   Thanks for the very wise words.....  Smiley Smiley

2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
thunderhawk

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2008, 11:18:10 AM »

dfran, you spelled granddaughter wrong Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes!!!  laugh laugh laugh just bustin your balls a little. i agree with everything you said! Grin Grin Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home