November 16, 2019, 10:59:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Violence leads to crabbing ban in Galveston  (Read 12414 times)
oldsunbear

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 09:22:08 AM »

no i couldnt tell if it was a trueth or a joke. i thought someone chocked him you can see red marks on the neck... Cry

Red marks was Ketchup, which was, of course, supposed to be blood but I didn't squirt enough on myself for it to REALLY show up well in the pics.
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »

Red marks was Ketchup, which was, of course, supposed to be blood but I didn't squirt enough on myself for it to REALLY show up well in the pics.

it looked real good job. did any of the crabs pinch you? that size must hurt Lips Sealed

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple
CULTURED REDNECK

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 02:35:44 PM »

MR. O.S. BEAR, I LIKE YOUR ALTITUDE. PURE TEXAS STYLE!!
oldsunbear

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »

One got my ear, sucker kept on going for it ,good thing my ears have huge surgical steel loops in em, he couldn't get a grip on any real flesh.
and the one in the last picture almost got my nose, that could have been some serious mutilation!
I normally avoid getting pinched, but occassionally one is faster than I am, had one draw blood about three weeks ago.
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »

Ouch. !!!!!

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »

well i think i can say we ALL thank you for this thread lots of laughs, it was optional you took the risk of getting pinched by some mumbos for a good laugh!

laugh laugh THANKS! laugh laugh

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple
marysue1227

I'm not stooopid!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 08:26:15 PM »

One got my ear, sucker kept on going for it ,good thing my ears have huge surgical steel loops in em, he couldn't get a grip on any real flesh.
and the one in the last picture almost got my nose, that could have been some serious mutilation!
I normally avoid getting pinched, but occassionally one is faster than I am, had one draw blood about three weeks ago.

I was wondering why the dead guy in the picture was rasing his hand up. I guess the pinch of a crab on the nose is enought to wake even the dead.  Grin

I'd rather be crabbing!!  Wink

Calm seas do not make a skilled sailor!

Don't start none! Won't be none!
Dreampixels
In Memoriam 10/2015
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 11:49:35 PM »

Violence leads to crabbing ban in Galveston County

A shocking act of violence has lead to an unprecedented ban on crabbing by the Galveston County Sherriff after photos of local crabber, Mr. O. S. Bear, being viciously attacked were made public. In a statement to the press the Sherriff stated
“We believe this heinous act was perpetrated by rogue elements from Louisiana fleeing Hurricane Gustav. We saw a similar pattern of violence develop after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita from these lawless refugees many of whom came from New Orleans, Lake Ponchatrain, and the lower lying coastal areas. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior in Galveston County and are implementing this ban on crabbing until these rogues can be captured by law enforcement officials. We do not want any civilians to attempt to capture any of these violent offenders themselves, but to call the Sherriff’s office immediately if they are sighted and allow law enforcement to neutralize the threat.”

In an interview, the victim’s wife, Mrs. Bear stated
“I just don’t know what we are going to do, he told us he had found this new place to crab and that there were Mumbo’s there and that now we would have plenty of crab to eat every day. He was carrying some Mumbo’s to the cooker outside, when he stumbled and dropped the basket, those bastards just jumped him without mercy and now he’s dead, it is just so senseless. We were just fine before all these unseemly elements came here fleeing the Hurricanes.”

The photos that lead to the crabbing ban were taken just as the victim was being dispatched by several of the suspected rogue Louisianans are posted below.

And you want to know about my smoke and mushrooms? Dude you be puffin some good stuff yourself!

I wish to die like my father did, in his "sleep" - unlike the screaming passengers aboard the plane he was piloting.

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.    Marshall McLuhan
Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.

— Captain A. G. Lamplugh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home