July 12, 2020, 09:51:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for crab in Northern Jersey  (Read 2746 times)
NorthernBlues

« on: September 14, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »

Anyone looking to sell crabs in northern jersey,tried crabbing myself but need to buy more. Looking for larger crabs privately or commercially.I made a big deal of the new hobby but have only caught 3 to 4 keeper in many hours of crabbin. plus the travel time.If you know of a store/business that sell them live that will be good also,thank you in advance need 3 to 4 dozen at a time.Thank you in advance for your help
Osprey88

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:02:27 PM »

I too am looking for crabs in N. Jersey. I'm somewhat close to Wayne and willing to travel so maybe we can pool our resources to make it worth someone's while. I'm in for up to a bushel if anyone responds that they can supply them, or knows a good place to buy them.
nadapesca

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »

There is a big seafood market around Newark but I don't recall the name. You might check any Asian food markets in your area as many carry crabs in the seafood sections. But, they're usually all female and quite pricey. Your best bet is to take a drive south to Belmar/Pt. Pleasant as there are a number of markets down there that carry crabs. Sorry I couldn't be more help, left north Jersey many years ago.
oregonian

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 05:42:27 PM »

they sell them in hing yang market in bergenfield and yes quite pricey and all females

man i miss the dungeness
Luke

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »

In Newark there is a place called Crab king Its a large warehouse sort of place and they get there crabs from down south , Maryland, to N. Carolina .There is [curd] Palace in Elizabeth andfarther down in Belford off of Rt. 36 is the Belford Seafood Co op.

The Crab King

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:08:17 AM »

On chamberlin ave in Paterson, Which is very close to hamburg TPK or Preakness Ave in Wayne there is a seafood store called Lina's she had nice size crabs last week, $12 a dozen
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 11:12:16 AM by The Crab King » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home