October 20, 2021, 07:05:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: quality crabs for sale near Savannah  (Read 7212 times)
Captain Allen
Supporting Member

Ignore
« on: September 21, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »

Veteran crabber with quality blue crabs for sale. I catch more than I can sell and looking for an additional market. I sold to the same market for many years and they change buying and went with a quantity buying approach. I prefer throwing marginal crabs back and selling quality. I hire someone on the boat to assist in culling crabs, i don't dump in a box or basket and take out bad ones- I put in the good ones and the inferior crabs never reach the box or basket as they are culled out from a grading tray. If you pay for quality crabs and are interested call Captain Allen at 912-484-6689.
soldbyorion

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »

Doing some research in the area. What is your pricing compared to "quantity" suppliers?
Thanks
Crabby Kentisland

A day on the bay keeps insanity away !

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 04:47:09 PM »

Interested    what prices if I come to you no shipping or b.s. send me a private message if you like Thanks !
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »

Interested    what prices if I come to you no shipping or b.s. send me a private message if you like Thanks !

You may want to call.  This user has not been on the board since Dec 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
Captain Allen
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 09:33:50 PM »

Thanks for those that commented. I have a supplier but we have several of us working together and have some available. Had a buyer from Florida buy some at different times from the Tampa area. I still always am willing to listen as I found my supplier years ago by marketing. Georgia has an abundance of crabs at times we just have most crabbers selling to brokers and they are unwilling to provide quality and or travel to get higher prices. Water temps have bottomed out so will be high prices this winter for us although we have lower than most anyway...... 912*484*6689 cell phone     Jerry

Captain Allen
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 07:21:09 AM »

More crabs than my family has ever seen this winter and my Dad has over 50 years experience.........

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home