April 18, 2021, 05:18:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CONTEST RULES for 2009 BIGGEST BLUE CRAB AWARD  (Read 4301 times)
tattoo

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

« on: March 24, 2009, 08:53:00 PM »

Here are the rules for the contest .

#1) STARTS  April 1st ENDS Dec 1st. 
#2) Must be Alive or fresh caught. 
#3) Must be a MALE crab.
#4) Must submit a CLEAR  picture with a ruler to verify the size of the crab  SEE PICTURE BELOW for CORRECT WAY to MEASURE and SUBMIT.
#5) in case of a TIE the earliest or the first picture submited Will be the winner.                                                                     
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 07:55:49 AM by jack1747 » Logged

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
Dreampixels
In Memoriam 10/2015
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »

Here are the rules for the contest .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  #1) STARTS  April 1st ENDS Dec 1st.                                                                                                                                          #2) Must be Alive or fresh caught.                                                                                                                                      #3) Must be a MALE crab.                                                                                                                                         #4) Must submit a CLEAR  picture with a ruler to verify the size of the crab  SEE PICTURE BELOW for CORRECT WAY to MEASURE and SUBMIT.                                                                                                                                          #5) in case of a TIE the earliest or the first picture submited Will be the winner.                                                                     

8.325"  correct?

I wish to die like my father did, in his "sleep" - unlike the screaming passengers aboard the plane he was piloting.

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.    Marshall McLuhan
Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.

Captain A. G. Lamplugh
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 08:09:33 AM »

Contact Mutzy about getting one of the measuring devices he offers

http://www.bluecrab.info/forum/index.php/topic,30796.0.html

a good way to measure your crabs, while supporting a worthwile cause. (built by handicapped young adults)

Blue Crab Industry Advisory Committee
woogiebear

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 08:19:55 AM »

Awesome!  Great idea! 

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home