September 23, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WDS results  (Read 13215 times)
rivercrab
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 05:57:52 PM »

Its all Bull [shiz].. And DNR knows it..Lets see if the restrictions get dropped..I remember Lynn saying that if the numbers reached 300 million the restrictions would be dropped..Well they are 400 million and nothing was released about the new regs on us..I call Bull [shiz].. All the money spent on them biologist and they dont know [shiz] about crabs..But the watermen..They dont listen to us..To many crabs caught last year..So what does DNR say..We lied..Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz]..Did I say it was Bull [shiz]..
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

To all on the forum,

In all fairness,not trying to put the blame on the crab decline in the Chesapeake Bay on the commercial,recreational crabber,DNR,politicins who ever.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figurer out by releasing the female crab that they would replenish the crab population,this should of been done years age on this positive note how many agree or disagree
I forgot all about my yearly "Throw the Females back" topic... Thanks for reminding me..  Grin

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003"
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2009, 08:42:32 AM »

Its all Bull [shiz].. And DNR knows it..Lets see if the restrictions get dropped..I remember Lynn saying that if the numbers reached 300 million the restrictions would be dropped..Well they are 400 million and nothing was released about the new regs on us..I call Bull [shiz].. All the money spent on them biologist and they dont know [shiz] about crabs..But the watermen..They dont listen to us..To many crabs caught last year..So what does DNR say..We lied..Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz] Bull [shiz]..Did I say it was Bull [shiz]..

but they sure know how to collect that paycheck each week don't they?  ......they can't say the problem is fixed or they will work themselves out of a job.  Angry

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
Tom Powers

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »

Accepting your 300 M and 400 M number. . . The metric is female crabs.  The reports that I saw were like 230 M age 1-plus female crabs.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home