November 12, 2019, 09:32:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8.5"blue crab in Florida June 09  (Read 30778 times)
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2009, 07:50:10 AM »

Alright then everybody,now we know where to go if we want to catch real mumbos, VA
Poor thing.... Last of it's kind...  Cool

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003" "I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer give a [shiz] what people think, I'm not going to take any [shiz], because, frankly my dears, I am NOT in the [shiz] business." Quote from Suzy. :-)
flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2009, 07:38:06 PM »

looks close to 11 to me....at least 10 1/2" ...thats a hog !!  but why does it have red on it???

" I CAN SKIN A BUCK, I CAN RUN A TROT LINE A PA BOY CAN SURVIVE" 

"YOU CAN LOVE ME OR HATE ME, BUT WHEN YOU HATE ME, YOU LOVE TO HATE ME "Wink
Potty Mouth
Lifetime Member

Location: Still, somewhere 'tween the steampot and the cooler

Whatever... SSDD

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2009, 08:45:33 PM »

looks close to 11 to me....at least 10 1/2" ...thats a hog !!  but why does it have red on it???

That's the paint job the taxidermist did back when.  They listed his name in one of them articles.  It helps you be able to see the points from a distance better but not realistic I agree.  Wink

"Not all that can be counted, counts. And not all that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »

That is a big crab.. I think I am going to change my nickname to "juice" and then maybe I might catch a big crab tooo..

FP...  yeah I saw that big crab at the museum in chincoteague.. it did seem hugh, but I was about 7...... so that might have been it... I also saw Misty before she died....My sister and I had our picture taken with Misty and Stormy her foul with the owner.. I got to find that one.. it was an old polaroid pic..... now you get to see Misty stuffed.. that is kinda gross I think.. .......

hey Tat what is the going rate to have your horse mounted.....? Roll Eyes Undecided

MD / PA Line
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2009, 12:54:09 PM »

hey Tat what is the going rate to have your horse mounted.....? Roll Eyes Undecided
I though you Pa boys mounted horses,sheep and cows for free as long as no one was looking.  Roll Eyes Embarassed laugh laugh

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne

flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2009, 12:56:07 PM »

latley we just kidnap goats and throw them off overpasses....usually on to the hood of cars with oranges on their license plates...lol

" I CAN SKIN A BUCK, I CAN RUN A TROT LINE A PA BOY CAN SURVIVE" 

"YOU CAN LOVE ME OR HATE ME, BUT WHEN YOU HATE ME, YOU LOVE TO HATE ME "Wink
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »

I though you Pa boys mounted horses,sheep and cows for free as long as no one was looking.  Roll Eyes Embarassed laugh laugh

Come on RD that's West Virginia.. oh no it's not they keep it within the family..........Besides I just live here.....visiting for the past 10 years... laugh laugh

And Tat is from NJ.. so maybe he knows more about this claim you make............ laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MD / PA Line
shinyhook

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »

Yep, that's West Virginny.
No such thing as virgin wool there.
Krabbers2

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »

Not using spell check - priceless   !!

Md and Florida close for first.  Virginia,  forget about it - no one there even knows how to crab.  That is why they have SOME big ones down there they escaped from Maryland !   Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home