September 17, 2019, 01:30:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crabs are waking up in Crab Alley!  (Read 8431 times)
steve27

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 11:25:23 PM »

does anyone no where to crab in md please let me no thank you
stanski80

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 12:02:52 AM »

well steve27 there's a few places to crab but if don't have a boat it will be a little harder for you to find a spot but if you have a boat it ain't to hard to find a spot and it depends on how far you want to travel to get some crabs. so OK lets just say you have a boat don't try the bush or the gunpower they do not have any crabs if you go south of the gunpower you will find some real nice big and sweeet crabs. the ones on the bush taste like turds and the ones on the gunpower only eat corneyed turd fish and taste like turds. just ask pottymouth and crabdog and watch out for them pirates and few others they will tell you all about it. well welcome to the board and hope you find some crabs you can eat  laugh laugh laugh
Dreampixels
In Memoriam 10/2015
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 12:23:16 AM »

well steve27 there's a few places to crab but if don't have a boat it will be a little harder for you to find a spot but if you have a boat it ain't to hard to find a spot and it depends on how far you want to travel to get some crabs. so OK lets just say you have a boat don't try the bush or the gunpower they do not have any crabs if you go south of the gunpower you will find some real nice big and sweeet crabs. the ones on the bush taste like turds and the ones on the gunpower only eat corneyed turd fish and taste like turds. just ask pottymouth and crabdog and watch out for them pirates and few others they will tell you all about it. well welcome to the board and hope you find some crabs you can eat  laugh laugh laugh

I heard just below the Bay Bridge they stretched a crab barrier across the bay so they stay in higher salinity water to breed better until they have the numbers they want. Everyone I know is planning Virginia trips this year. Grin Grin Grin

I wish to die like my father did, in his "sleep" - unlike the screaming passengers aboard the plane he was piloting.

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.    Marshall McLuhan
Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.

Captain A. G. Lamplugh
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 03:08:06 AM »

I heard just below the Bay Bridge they stretched a crab barrier across the bay so they stay in higher salinity water to breed better until they have the numbers they want. Everyone I know is planning Virginia trips this year. Grin Grin Grin
Dp,   I think that your smoking to much of that funny stuff!!.....    laugh laugh laugh laugh

Supporter and Lifetime Member
2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
dfran
In Memoriam 07/2017

Labs Rule !!!!!! Crabs ain't bad either !!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 07:09:29 AM »

does anyone no where to crab in md please let me no thank you

THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY 100% GUARANTEED NO CRABS IN MARYLAND.........NONE........ZIPPO........ZILCH........Oh wait, that's Virginia

jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 08:37:15 AM »

Not this week.. That's for sure.  4 day soak, 4 pots = 3 hard crabs...  Sad

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003" "I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer give a [shiz] what people think, I'm not going to take any [shiz], because, frankly my dears, I am NOT in the [shiz] business." Quote from Suzy. :-)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home