December 05, 2019, 10:35:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HAVE BEEN DEBATING THE TRED OR MILES  (Read 1556 times)
lefty87

Doc says I've caught the CRAB FEVER

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2009, 11:13:41 PM »

I THINK ITS GOING TO BE THE MILES RIVER SATURDAY......THIS WARM WEATHER SHOULD WARM THE SHALLOWS AND GET THE GRASSES AND SOME OF THE OTHER LIFE AND THE WATER IS STILL COOL TO GIVE GOOD SALINITY also the storms should drop the air pressure enough to get them moving before any popup thunderstorms that flushes sediment and all other junk, i guess thats the only good thing about having a degree in earth/atmospheric science it makes fishin/huntin easier....SAME TIME LAST YEAR HAMMERED THEM THERE.....ONLY PAIN IS THE STEEPER DECLINE OF BOATRAMP with driving a stick, HERE are PICS FROM THERE FROM LAST YEAR.....CAN I SAY MUMBOS... AND PS I DONT KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO DYE MY HAIR BLONDE then, but the sun did get me, im makin sure im bringin spf...anyone else goes ill be on my boat the limber lady
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Nice crabs , hope you do well Sat, good luck , go get em.  Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
lefty87

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

so ill let everyone know how it goes
lefty87

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »

Nice crabs , hope you do well Sat, good luck , go get em.  Wink
all the talk is about the tred, the crabs cant be cooped up in one river
lefty87

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »

I THINK ITS GOING TO BE THE MILES RIVER SATURDAY......THIS WARM WEATHER SHOULD WARM THE SHALLOWS AND GET THE GRASSES AND SOME OF THE OTHER LIFE *GROWING AND MOVIN* AND THE WATER IS STILL COOL TO GIVE GOOD SALINITY also the storms should drop the air pressure enough to get them moving before any popup thunderstorms that flushes sediment and all other junk, i guess thats the only good thing about having a degree in earth/atmospheric science it makes fishin/huntin easier....SAME TIME LAST YEAR HAMMERED THEM THERE.....ONLY PAIN IS THE STEEPER DECLINE OF BOATRAMP with driving a stick, HERE are PICS FROM THERE FROM LAST YEAR.....CAN I SAY MUMBOS... AND PS I DONT KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO DYE MY HAIR BLONDE then, but the sun did get me, im makin sure im bringin spf...anyone else goes ill be on my boat the limber lady

crabberlig

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 07:53:42 AM »

Lefty,

I'll be close to the Miles in the Eastern Bay area on Saturday. I'm hoping to time the first run of big boys coming out of mud and sand. I know its a shot in the dark this early in the season but I have to break the ice some time. My traps just keep staring at me or maybe it's the other way around.
I'll post my success or lack thereof afterwards.

John
dwayne19901

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 08:18:49 AM »

i also went to the miles this same time last year, end got around 32 crabs.  they were nice size to.  it just seams like they are not here yet.  going to try sunday.
lefty87

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »

Lefty,

I'll be close to the Miles in the Eastern Bay area on Saturday. I'm hoping to time the first run of big boys coming out of mud and sand. I know its a shot in the dark this early in the season but I have to break the ice some time. My traps just keep staring at me or maybe it's the other way around.
I'll post my success or lack thereof afterwards.

John
yea i am hoping the luck is good, i also remember this time last year i originally was trying to go to easton point  to meet with my friend since he was taking his boat out too but it was packed and i had to go to the miles since i did not want to drive to bellevue, good luck weather should help out, not really much rain since monday
lefty87

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 10:01:36 AM »

i also went to the miles this same time last year, end got around 32 crabs.  they were nice size to.  it just seams like they are not here yet.  going to try sunday.
good luck
German82407
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 10:21:27 PM »

Good luck south paw.  Let us know how you made out!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home