November 13, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MD 5-10 rec pot license  (Read 1461 times)
125blackfire

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2009, 10:44:03 PM »

I have been reading about other states having rec pot licenses. What are your concerns, and views of recs getting pot licenses.

In my perspective it would let tackle shops sell more pots which would be a less likely chance for tackle shops to go out of business. On the bad side commercial crabbers wouldn't like it because so many recs will take up there spots and there crabs, also there would be more crabs being taken away from the Chesapeake and we all know the government doesn't want that.

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 10:50:22 PM »

I have been reading about other states having rec pot licenses. What are your concerns, and views of recs getting pot licenses.

In my perspective it would let tackle shops sell more pots which would be a less likely chance for tackle shops to go out of business. On the bad side commercial crabbers wouldn't like it because so many recs will take up there spots and there crabs, also there would be more crabs being taken away from the Chesapeake and we all know the government doesn't want that.
No doubt most watermen would trade a rec pot license for rights to fish pots in the rivers and tributarys again.,sounds like a fair trade.

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home