Some Pics from last year...just b/c i learned how to post pictures today

Started by Bdc, July 27, 2009, 03:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bdc

Not many horns last year...but plenty of meat. They are all muzzle and shotgun. That last one not dressed yet was a next day find...muzzleloader. Shot her a little low and gut plugged up the hole. Was odd to b/c I remember that I did graze one of the vitals too.
The buck on the wall is from opening day buck season 1994...pouring rain storm. 50 yds. Dropped him in his tracks using Remington's 1100 shooting 2 3/4 4 buck. Anyhow, just wanted to share...I'm getting the itch especially now that we New Jerseyans are allowed to use crossbows (used to be allowed for those who are handicapped). Law was passed this summer for all bowhunters. I bought a parker tornado. It is incredible!

Enjoy.
Little Orca

tattoo

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

shedking

Those are some fine looking does. Nice size. Good eats. Congratulations and enjoy.
Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.

countryboy

awww poor little spike, does look like some good eating...gonna throw some cheater bolts huh...good luck

Bdc



IF I WAS AS GOOD AS I WANT TO BE W/ THE REG BOW...I WOULDN"T DO IT. TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES ....A FEW BIG BOYS TOO. TRYING TO INCREASE MY PERCENTAGE :laugh: :rifle: HONESTLY, I AM PRETTY PSYCHED
Little Orca

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


CrabDog

I just want to know how you taught those deer to do hand stands long enough for you to take their picture...

:o ::) ::) :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice Deer.. and pics.. thanks for sharing.. and now you no longer have any excuse not to post more pictures... :laugh:
MD / PA Line

Bdc

Quote from: CrabDog on August 06, 2009, 10:13:43 AM
I just want to know how you taught those deer to do hand stands long enough for you to take their picture...

:o ::) ::) :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice Deer.. and pics.. thanks for sharing.. and now you no longer have any excuse not to post more pictures... :laugh:

That is correct sir!!  How's this one??
Little Orca

CrabDog

MD / PA Line

Bdc

Quote from: CrabDog on August 06, 2009, 10:29:51 AM
Is it Halloween already... man where did the year go to...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm a Halloween/Holiday freak brother!!!  I start decorating after labor day w/ fall decor...the the end of September...Halloween. My patch is looking shotty at best this year...(August 29th is a year in the house)  Have a big party w/ inside outside decor, two fires in the pits!!!! :devil: :skull: :pumpkin: :alien: :hanged: :batman:....hmmmmm maybe I'll start a new thread.......
Little Orca

CrabDog

Quote from: Bdc on August 06, 2009, 10:49:33 AM
I'm a Halloween/Holiday freak brother!!!  I start decorating after labor day w/ fall decor...the the end of September...Halloween. My patch is looking shotty at best this year...(August 29th is a year in the house)  Have a big party w/ inside outside decor, two fires in the pits!!!! :devil: :skull: :pumpkin: :alien: :hanged: :batman:....hmmmmm maybe I'll start a new thread.......

With Pictures...... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MD / PA Line

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


countryboy

Quote from: Bdc on August 06, 2009, 09:02:10 AM

IF I WAS AS GOOD AS I WANT TO BE W/ THE REG BOW...I WOULDN"T DO IT. TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES ....A FEW BIG BOYS TOO. TRYING TO INCREASE MY PERCENTAGE :laugh: :rifle: HONESTLY, I AM PRETTY PSYCHED

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

A D V E R T I S E M E N T