No snow here!

Started by ACFISHERIES, February 14, 2010, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dantheman2929

Here is our leader, a true patriot, the leader of the free world, the one to bring change to washington ...... Can ANYONE explain to me how he was elected?????


ACFISHERIES

Quote from: dantheman2929 on February 15, 2010, 09:39:30 PM
Here is our leader, a true patriot, the leader of the free world, the one to bring change to washington ...... Can ANYONE explain to me how he was elected?????


probaly elected by people that can't spell.. ::) ;D
Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

ACFISHERIES

Quote from: Chef Lar on February 15, 2010, 09:06:50 AM
Hey AC, what for birds were you shooting? I could have picked off a red bellied wood pecker and a nice blue jay this weekend. :laugh:
Quail. Uh Larry, Your pic of RR, she sure seems to have a manly looking hand? :o ??? ???
Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

Chef Lar

Quote from: ACFISHERIES on February 16, 2010, 05:31:13 AM
Quail. Uh Larry, Your pic of RR, she sure seems to have a manly looking hand? :o ??? ???

If you're saying she has large hands, you'd be correct. She needs a large hand to single handedly handle "The Whopper".  Sorry, food joke. Couldn't pass it up. AC, you keep looking at her hands. My eyes :o will be elsewhere. :laugh: :laugh: ;D
"Don't be a dumbass." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

CrabDog

Quote from: ACFISHERIES on February 16, 2010, 05:31:13 AM
Quail. Uh Larry, Your pic of RR, she sure seems to have a manly looking hand? :o ??? ???

don't tell me this hijack is now going to end up like an episode of Seinfeld.... remember the one where Jerry dates that really hot check and she has "man hands".. and they have a "hand double" reach across the table while they are at dinner and touch his face and it is like a gorilla paw.. it was hilarious....

::) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MD / PA Line

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


Chef Lar

Quote from: CrabDog on February 16, 2010, 09:03:36 AM
don't tell me this hijack is now going to end up like an episode of Seinfeld.... remember the one where Jerry dates that really hot check and she has "man hands".. and they have a "hand double" reach across the table while they are at dinner and touch his face and it is like a gorilla paw.. it was hilarious....

::) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was she from Eastern Europe?
"Don't be a dumbass." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

ACFISHERIES

Quote from: Chef Lar on February 16, 2010, 08:29:09 AM
If you're saying she has large hands, you'd be correct. She needs a large hand to single handedly handle "The Whopper".  Sorry, food joke. Couldn't pass it up. AC, you keep looking at her hands. My eyes :o will be elsewhere. :laugh: :laugh: ;D
Ok, now that I look a little closer, there seems to be a hint of a adams apple under her?? chin.. WHATS GOING ON LARRY??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

Chef Lar

Quote from: ACFISHERIES on February 16, 2010, 09:22:43 AM
Ok, now that I look a little closer, there seems to be a hint of a adams apple under her?? chin.. WHATS GOING ON LARRY??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There seems to be something under her shirt too. What do you call them down there? :o :o ;D :laugh: :laugh:
"Don't be a dumbass." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

ACFISHERIES

Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

tattoo

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


Chef Lar

"Don't be a dumbass." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

ACFISHERIES

Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

CrabDog

OMG, is it spring yet.. not sure I can take much more snow, cold and wind.. think the snow might melt by end of March.. >:( 
Work sucks and I have cabin fever.... at least trout fishing starts in only 6 more weeks...... ugh stupid ground hog.. muskrat... hedgehog prairie dog critter whatever the heck you call that dumb varmit...... >:(  this is the worse time of year.. Mybe RD can post some more pics of the stone crab claws or Blue crabs... maybe even a shoot of him steaming some up and eating em........   >:( :o ::) :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And AC don't pick on RR.. she is a hottie.....  ;)   ;D
MD / PA Line

ACFISHERIES

CD, I agree she is a hottie, I just suspect that Larry's photo has been doctored :o mabye a pic of his sweetie with RR's head shopped,  ::) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

Chef Lar

Nah, mines still in the gray bar hotel waiting for her next parole board hearing. :mask:
"Don't be a dumbass." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

A D V E R T I S E M E N T


ACFISHERIES

Quote from: Chef Lar on February 17, 2010, 09:37:48 AM
Nah, mines still in the gray bar hotel waiting for her next parole board hearing. :mask:
Well, when she gets out at least she'll be ready. :kiss2:
Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

CrabDog

Quote from: ACFISHERIES on February 17, 2010, 03:39:51 PM
Well, when she gets out at least she'll be ready. :kiss2:

AC,  maybe so , but I doubt it will be with Larry......   :o :o ::) ::) :-\  :-* :-* :-* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MD / PA Line

tattoo

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

ACFISHERIES

Quote from: CrabDog on February 17, 2010, 03:49:11 PM
AC,  maybe so , but I doubt it will be with Larry......   :o :o ::) ::) :-\  :-* :-* :-* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's sharp! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Good dogs, Rotgut whiskey, All the BS you can stand

Dreampixels

Quote from: Chef Lar on February 17, 2010, 09:37:48 AM
Nah, mines still in the gray bar hotel waiting for her next parole board hearing. :mask:

Is this a typo? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I wish to die like my father did, in his "sleep" - unlike the screaming passengers aboard the plane he was piloting.

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.    Marshall McLuhan
.
Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.

— Captain A. G. Lamplugh

A D V E R T I S E M E N T