No snow here!

Started by ACFISHERIES, February 14, 2010, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chef Lar

Quote from: Dreampixels on February 18, 2010, 11:49:00 PM
Is this a typo? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations DP. You were the first to acknowledge my first mistake ever. I knew it would eventually come out. Can't go along being perfect all my life. And humble too. ;D :laugh: :laugh:
"Don't be a dumbass." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

CrabDog

Gosh larry,  you are making up for lost time not being on for a day oor two... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MD / PA Line

Chef Lar

Quote from: CrabDog on February 19, 2010, 09:09:54 AM
Gosh larry,  you are making up for lost time not being on for a day oor two... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, I thought you were getting a little frazzled with the bigger dogs picking on ya', so I jumped in head first and let 'em pick on the ol' Chef. But now that I'm back, I did like that pic of you from you senior dance in high school. YMCA :builder: :afro: :helmet: :fireman: :biker: :guitarist: :drummer:

CrabDog

Hey Larry... SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MD / PA Line

Chef Lar

Suck it up Pup. :o ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: At least it's Friday.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

tattoo

BOTH of you . shut up.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

Chef Lar

Can you tell it's the middle of winter and we're starting to lose it. Never used to bother me as much till this year. Guess I'm getting like Jack, older. :'( ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CrabDog

MD / PA Line

Chef Lar

Quote from: CrabDog on February 19, 2010, 10:36:05 AM
make me....   ;D ::) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good come back. Wish I could have that rapier wit like you Pup. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NOT

CrabDog

Quote from: Chef Lar on February 19, 2010, 10:49:18 AM
Good come back. Wish I could have that rapier wit like you Pup. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NOT

keep it up Larry... going to be a good throw down at Grabbe's next Saturday.....  The Chef   :-*  versus the Junk Yard DOG!!!!   >:( >:( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MD / PA Line

suzyq52

I'm selling tickets to the cage match!
I can only stress on so many things in one day - looks like you're not making the list. Tomorrow isn't looking so hot, either.

Chef Lar

Remember, no wagering. It's a chinese auction over the top rope battle royal. :stars:

tattoo

can't wait to see the Chef and the Dog in speedo's .  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: maby NOT.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chef Lar

Speedo's ??? Wouldn't have enough room for "little larry" in one of those. Break out the banana hammock for me. 8) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Pup can wear whatever the ____ he want's. I'll still kick his arse. ;D ;D ;D

CrabDog

Quote from: Chef Lar on February 19, 2010, 11:22:57 AM
Speedo's ??? Wouldn't have enough room for "little larry" in one of those. Break out the banana hammock for me. 8) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Pup can wear whatever the ____ he want's. I'll still kick his arse. ;D ;D ;D

EEEWWWWW  oh and btw after this happened you woke up..... >:( >:( :-\ :-* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MD / PA Line

tattoo

one who has to brag , usually has nothing.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chef Lar

Quote from: tattoo on February 19, 2010, 11:25:28 AM
one who has to brag , usually has nothing.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Like they say, It ain't bragging if you can back it up. Come take a ride on space mountain. I'm a sixty minute man. Wooooooooo. (That's my Rick Flair impersonation.)

tattoo

Chef Lar

Didn't really mean for it to be you Tat. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tattoo