May 16, 2021, 11:39:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: crabbing report stony creek may 30th  (Read 9525 times)
mdtrotliner

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 12:37:25 AM »

Hey now..  RRR is a nice dude..  He bailed me and my bro out in the Elk one day when we ran out of zip ties...   I just don't want him harvesting all the Stoney crabs before I get a shot at them..  I'm just a lowly rec after all!    laugh
im sure red,ray will let ya drop some traps over there before they start slaying them Grin
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 12:50:32 AM by mdtrotliner » Logged
mdtrotliner

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 12:39:40 AM »

your good, just keepin things in order.
i grew up crabbing out front of the plant and where you were laying the other day guess im gonna catch [Sam Hill] when i get in there  Grin
mdtrotliner

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 12:48:46 AM »

It doesn't matter if someone streams live video of their catch on this forum.  Someone will always say stuff like, "Hey, I didn't see anyone crabbing that spot where you said you were that day" or "I cry BS!, I went crabbing that day and only caught 4 juvies and a couple sooks!"

And may I ask what you were doing in MY creek this weekend!  Get your azz back to the Elk and leave our crabs alone!   Grin Grin Grin
did you hear me call bs? naw i didnt think so i simply said that i didnt see him maybe that is because he left between 2-4 and i got there around 6:30
125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2010, 05:17:43 PM »

did you hear me call bs? naw i didnt think so i simply said that i didnt see him maybe that is because he left between 2-4 and i got there around 6:30

What kinda boat do you have?

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple
mdtrotliner

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2010, 05:26:48 PM »

What kinda boat do you have?
none i was on the bulkhead just looking to so if anyone was fishing

flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 06:22:03 PM »

It doesn't matter if someone streams live video of their catch on this forum.  Someone will always say stuff like, "Hey, I didn't see anyone crabbing that spot where you said you were that day" or "I cry BS!, I went crabbing that day and only caught 4 juvies and a couple sooks!"

And may I ask what you were doing in MY creek this weekend!  Get your azz back to the Elk and leave our crabs alone!   Grin Grin Grin

I might come along with Ray and try out YOUR creek as well....might be my new go to spot...always lookin for more....lmao  Wink Grin

" I CAN SKIN A BUCK, I CAN RUN A TROT LINE A PA BOY CAN SURVIVE" 

"YOU CAN LOVE ME OR HATE ME, BUT WHEN YOU HATE ME, YOU LOVE TO HATE ME "Wink
crabster2

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 08:10:36 PM »

Not sure why there's confusion. i believe him. I got 2 bushels across the river from there on SUN.

125blackfire

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 10:24:36 PM »

Not sure why there's confusion. i believe him. I got 2 bushels across the river from there on SUN.

Isn't picture proof?  laugh I hope no one believes me that way they will STAY AWAY! laugh

Lead Petty Officer, of the number one United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps Division In the country Annapolis Division.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Temple

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home