August 25, 2019, 07:32:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eastern Bay Report 7/12/2010  (Read 6051 times)
crabberlig

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 03:06:37 PM »

I'm just glad he threw 130 back.  Shocked
EastonCrabber

Yes, It's a Bass Boat

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 09:12:57 PM »

Maybe he just doesn't care what everyone thinks.  If he did, he would have asked.  Cheesy

Exactly!

2008 Nitro Z-6 Mercury Optimax 115
SALTDOG52

That's money in the basket.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 06:30:08 AM »

I am a comm crabber. I just bought my license last year I am just getting started and can't afford all that gear. I do the crab survey for DNR and get paid 100 dollars a week to do it measure and mark the sex of the crabs I catch first 75.

I guess most people on this website are experts on crabbing and the laws. 410 crabs I sold them. I guess if you had a tfl with a 300 pot allocation like I do you could afford a deadrise boat the pots the paint and the bait. I am trying to save enough money and trying to get a loan to get my business off and running. I try to post an accurate report to help out but hey I don't care I am having a great summer so keep your bad thoughts and false statements to your self. I have read a lot of topics on this site and there is a lot of hatefull people.
crabberlig

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 08:04:46 AM »

My bad salty. Good luck this year. From what I can tell most of the guys aren't hateful just protective of our resource. Hang in there, I came over from that other board and if you want to see hateful just post a minor error there and you'll practically be scarred for life. My eye balls start bleeding after reading a couple of posts.
Mr. Ray III
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »

I am a comm crabber. I just bought my license last year I am just getting started and can't afford all that gear. I do the crab survey for DNR and get paid 100 dollars a week to do it measure and mark the sex of the crabs I catch first 75.

I guess most people on this website are experts on crabbing and the laws. 410 crabs I sold them. I guess if you had a tfl with a 300 pot allocation like I do you could afford a deadrise boat the pots the paint and the bait. I am trying to save enough money and trying to get a loan to get my business off and running.  I try to post an accurate report to help out but hey I don't care I am having a great summer so keep your bad thoughts and false statements to your self. I have read a lot of topics on this site and there is a lot of hatefull people.

Getting a crabbing business up and running now is a VERY tough thing to do.  Let alone having a business to keep going. 

If your really trying to get into it with pots, sell the 300 and upgrade.  I'll trade you for a 900 pot.  You add $.

Watermen and Seafood, Can't Have One Without The Other

Big Liar

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »

I guess most people on this website are experts on crabbing and the laws. 410 crabs I sold them. I guess if you had a tfl with a 300 pot allocation like I do you could afford a deadrise boat the pots the paint and the bait. I am trying to save enough money and trying to get a loan to get my business off and running. I try to post an accurate report to help out but hey I don't care I am having a great summer so keep your bad thoughts and false statements to your self. I have read a lot of topics on this site and there is a lot of hatefull people.

I'm really glad to hear that you are commercial and not just some yahoo openly violating the laws.  That would be like someone spitting in everyone's eyes on this board (rec or comm).  I apologize for jumping to an incorrect conclusion from your post.  It just that very few commercial crabbers fool with traps when running trot lines.  After a few years you will see that you will most likely have the same outlook concerning lawbreakers.

Just one of the few bad apples that keeps wizzing in the MSSA's and TF's milk.  Not because I have violations (because I don't'), but because I'm catching the resources that they claim to own and have more rights to.
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 02:29:08 PM »

I'm really glad to hear that you are commercial and not just some yahoo openly violating the laws.  That would be like someone spitting in everyone's eyes on this board (rec or comm).  I apologize for jumping to an incorrect conclusion from your post.  It just that very few commercial crabbers fool with traps when running trot lines.  After a few years you will see that you will most likely have the same outlook concerning lawbreakers.

I bet it wont take a few years..... Wink

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
stinkbait

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2010, 08:52:36 PM »

if there were no assumptions, there would have to be no apologies, the man posted an honest detailed report for all to see with some good pics as well. instead of disecting it, enjoy it . i know he did after he cashed them in. from now on please everyone post whether your comm or rec,also please add your ssn, atm number, and home address to keep all the crab detectives happy. p.s im a resource raping comm
EastonCrabber

Yes, It's a Bass Boat

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2010, 11:37:23 PM »

if there were no assumptions, there would have to be no apologies, the man posted an honest detailed report for all to see with some good pics as well. instead of disecting it, enjoy it . i know he did after he cashed them in. from now on please everyone post whether your comm or rec,also please add your ssn, atm number, and home address to keep all the crab detectives happy. p.s im a resource raping comm

lol  laugh

2008 Nitro Z-6 Mercury Optimax 115

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home