December 05, 2020, 07:40:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patapsco/Stoney/Rock Creek  (Read 17116 times)
dfran
In Memoriam 07/2017

Labs Rule !!!!!! Crabs ain't bad either !!!

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2010, 06:10:08 AM »

do you think people read these posts and then go to where they hear the crabs are being caught? 

Ide say a good bit.  Some will just try their "spot", but those who are adventurous will follow the reports.

BM I think it might have a lot to do with how far people are traveling to go crabbing. I travel 4 hours to the Wye River and only get to crab 3 or 4 times a year. I really don't have the time to "explore " new areas, no matter what the reports are. I do think if I lived an hour or an hour and a half away I would definitely try new Rivers. I've crabbed 4 or 5 different rivers in Md. but not because of the reports on the forum. I have been invited by members to crab with them and was happy to accept.
BowMovements

Movn' on uuuup

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2010, 05:09:16 PM »

Yea, but that is only due to your location like you said.  For Marylanders that have less of a drive, these boards can influence thier decision to try crabbing a new area.  Just sayn, just because one person reads the reports doesn't mean the info stops there.  They tell thier crabbn buddies and so on and so forth.  No one is sayin anyone owns the rivers or people should stop reporting just some curiosity to the impact.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home