August 21, 2019, 07:52:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolphs wharf 7/9/11  (Read 5889 times)
jason22
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 12:45:14 PM »

Let me start,  great afternoon Report Joe, glad to see you hauling in the crabs.  WTG buddy   thumbsup

"It is what it is"
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »

The Boss said to move on....  So get moving mutt.... Angry   Smiley Grin laugh

Huh what..  Did you say something Jack... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Undecided laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and who you calling Mutt.......... Pop Pop Angry Shocked Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh laugh

I guess Y & R is over .....

MD / PA Line
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »

It's kinda boring today..... Grin

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003" "I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer give a [shiz] what people think, I'm not going to take any [shiz], because, frankly my dears, I am NOT in the [shiz] business." Quote from Suzy. :-)
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 01:12:21 PM »

It's kinda boring today..... Grin

Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh laugh

what suzy didn't have the baby yet......   laugh laugh laugh

MD / PA Line
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »

Roll Eyes laugh laugh laugh laugh

what suzy didn't have the baby yet......   laugh laugh laugh

c-pup

and you know this how?   Sad Roll Eyes  don't you have a handset cord or patch cable to replace?

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

Chef Lar
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »

c-pup

and you know this how?   Sad Roll Eyes  don't you have a handset cord or patch cable to replace?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Mutt.

"Don't be a dumbass." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Dr Phildo

Prepare to be boarded!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 02:11:57 PM »

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and give Pinchy a reprieve.

I'm assuming Pinchy was banned from posting on here?  I noticed that he hasn't posted since 08 and I joined in 09.  I went back and read through some of his posts and while he seemed to be a bit more opinionated than others, I didn't see anything that was really out of hand (unless it was removed by admin).

Give him another shot Steve.  The board could use a little more excitement.  Wink

Ronster likes to start polls.  Is this poll worthy?  Huh
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:14:02 PM by Dr Phildo » Logged
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 02:31:03 PM »

This is a good thing . But how about all the others that have been suspended in the past HuhHuh?

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 03:49:14 PM »

c-pup

and you know this how?   Sad Roll Eyes  don't you have a handset cord or patch cable to replace?

just got back from setting up a video conference over IP for the Pres and his entourage.. so how's them apples D... Wink

patch cord and handset cord stuff is tomorrow..... as I skate outta here early to get ready to crab Friday   laugh laugh laugh

and BTW,, SHUT UP LARRY for calling me a MUTT only certain members have that privilege on her...   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:50:52 PM by CrabDog » Logged

MD / PA Line
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »

just got back from setting up a video conference over IP for the Pres and his entourage.. so how's them apples D... Wink

patch cord and handset cord stuff is tomorrow..... as I skate outta here early to get ready to crab Friday   laugh laugh laugh

and BTW,, SHUT UP LARRY for calling me a MUTT only certain members have that privilege on her...   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I bet setting up a video conference call was tough.  Step one, make sure phone has dial tone, step 2, make sure it will dial, step 3 push buttons to dial.  Step 4, is camera plugged in and turned on, Step 5 point camera towards audience.  DONE!   laugh laugh laugh laugh

Good job mutt  Grin Grin

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I bet setting up a video conference call was tough.  Step one, make sure phone has dial tone, step 2, make sure it will dial, step 3 push buttons to dial.  Step 4, is camera plugged in and turned on, Step 5 point camera towards audience.  DONE!   laugh laugh laugh laugh

Good job mutt  Grin Grin
no video D,  not audio.. little harder than that.... plus you got to straighten up the chairs and lower the blinds for the big whigs....   Wink laugh laugh
when it works it is easy.. when it doesn't it can turn ugly with the big cats staring at you wanting it fixed ASAP as you are now wasting their time....  Roll Eyes
that is when I usually pull the rabbit out of my hat...... Wink  but getting low on bunnies lately.......   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

But I got the multipoint video to 3 countries and power point presentation via video up with an audio bridge for non video users done in 4 minutes.. but like you said it is easy when you are me..... Wink 

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:09:17 PM by CrabDog » Logged

MD / PA Line
Ron
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

RonMeischker https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=220842455&trk=nav_respon RMeischker
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 04:17:16 PM »

Ronster likes to start polls.  Is this poll worthy?  Huh

No poll is forthcoming (on this subject.)    Decision is already made and his ban has been lifted.   

I'll be sure to come up with a new poll on another subject soon, since they are so popular.   Wink

Blue Crab Advisor to the NJ Marine Fisheries Council

11th Annual Assault on Patcong Creek Crabbing Tournament & BBQ
America's Largest Crabbing Tournament
June 26 & 27th, 2020
Somers Point, NJ

http://www.assaultonpatcongcreek.com

To Register:
http://assaultonpatcongcreek.com/the-crabbing-tournament/tournament-registration/

Check out the tournament's page on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/assaultonpatcongcreek
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 04:27:44 PM »

no video D,  not audio.. little harder than that.... plus you got to straighten up the chairs and lower the blinds for the big whigs....   Wink laugh laugh
when it works it is easy.. when it doesn't it can turn ugly with the big cats staring at you wanting it fixed ASAP as you are now wasting their time....  Roll Eyes
that is when I usually pull the rabbit out of my hat...... Wink  but getting low on bunnies lately.......   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

But I got the multipoint video to 3 countries and power point presentation via video up with an audio bridge for non video users done in 4 minutes.. but like you said it is easy when you are me..... Wink 

Wow pup... I didn't understand a word of that...  And D, Whats up with buttons on a phone?  Huh   All I do is crank the handle.... Cool

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003" "I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer give a [shiz] what people think, I'm not going to take any [shiz], because, frankly my dears, I am NOT in the [shiz] business." Quote from Suzy. :-)
Lordron

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 04:28:32 PM »

Now thats funny    laugh laugh laugh

"for about a month my urine smelled like marshmallows" - Chaz Michael Michaels
crab-licious

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »

Wow pup... I didn't understand a word of that...  And D, Whats up with buttons on a phone?  Huh   All I do is crank the handle.... Cool

handle?  i dont have any handle on the can's i have connected by strings....

shedhunta

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 11:15:25 PM »

I was the guy who launched behind you and saw you going down 896.  I took the wife and friends out for a cruise, tubing, and wakeboarding.  Took 9 traps south of you guys around 4pm and caught 14 nice ones in an hour.  Plenty for me to eat that night and next day.  Glad you guys had luck.  Shedhunta
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 12:20:56 AM »

Nice catch.  Wink

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
PHILLY JOE
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2011, 01:41:34 AM »

Hey Mod's

I think my thread was hijacked!  Can you look into this please?   laugh laugh laugh

jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2011, 09:17:27 AM »

Hey Mod's

I think my thread was hijacked!  Can you look into this please?   laugh laugh laugh
Look at it this way.... Very few "reports" go 2 pages.  Grin laugh  Well, except BF reports..... laugh

Dr Phildo

Prepare to be boarded!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »

Look at it this way.... Very few "reports" go 2 pages.  Grin laugh  Well, except BF reports..... laugh

laugh laugh laugh  Wait till he gets a new stereo!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home