December 10, 2019, 05:33:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wye Closed to Out of Towners  (Read 5631 times)
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005, 12:42:35 PM »

Well, we must be doing something right, people can't tell when we are joking around anymore. Grin

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.
HenPot
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2005, 12:45:30 PM »

You know how that Slayer is.  Goes out with his mile long trotline, bangs out 2 whole crabs, and spends the rest of the day playing his HiJinks on here!  Grin Grin Grin
Crabslayer

Chesapeake Bay Crab Potter soon to be Java Sea

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005, 12:51:28 PM »

Believe it or not Ltrain, there was a time that commercial waterman in Maryland could only crab in the county of domicile.  The original post was just a hoax to several regulars on this site who have happened to discover the Wye's bountiful resource.  That is with spots the the Slayer has provided.  Wink  Keeps them away from my secret spots.  Grin

This is how it's going to go.  After I kick your A$$ i'm going to run you through the wood chipper and put you in containers in the freezer to use in my crab pots!  The really sad part?  You let an old man kick your A$$!!!
Crabber Joe
Lifetime Member

"A man's gotta know his limitations"

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2005, 01:08:49 PM »

If we all weren't so busy catching crabs up the Wye then we might all travel out around Bennet Point and Play cards with you slayer, there are no secrets on the water, just the ones under water.  lol

Anytime, Anyplace JO !
HenPot
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2005, 01:12:47 PM »

Keeps them away from my secret spots.  

That is the seafood section at Giant!

Crabber Joe
Lifetime Member

"A man's gotta know his limitations"

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2005, 01:14:22 PM »

:laugh :laugh laugh:: laugh laugh laugh laugh  man over board!

Anytime, Anyplace JO !
Crabslayer

Chesapeake Bay Crab Potter soon to be Java Sea

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2005, 01:39:20 PM »

I see some people have loose lips.  Angry Although I have put people on some prime spots and they still can't catch em.  I even gave them a map and painted an X on the water for them.  laugh laugh

This is how it's going to go.  After I kick your A$$ i'm going to run you through the wood chipper and put you in containers in the freezer to use in my crab pots!  The really sad part?  You let an old man kick your A$$!!!
Tuarus

WOW CRABS! WHAT COULD BE BETTER OH YEAH MORE CRABS

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2005, 01:42:35 PM »

Henpot, the way you're going.  I think you might make it to Leno before Slayer. laugh laugh

New Britain, CT
War Horse

Timonium Maryland And I do Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2005, 04:10:17 PM »

Hey Slayer, you should have marked an X on the side of their boat also.  That is how I keep finding my spot.    laugh laugh laugh

ALL IS ONE AND ONE IS ALL
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2005, 07:43:07 PM »

Believe it or not Ltrain, there was a time that commercial waterman in Maryland could only crab in the county of domicile.  The original post was just a hoax to several regulars on this site who have happened to discover the Wye's bountiful resource.  That is with spots the the Slayer has provided.  Wink  Keeps them away from my secret spots.  Grin

Give me a break Slayer, what you gave us. Snowballs in the winter too Roll Eyes I still can't figure out your puzzle, but I know where you are at. With your directions, caddycorner this and that I would be up the creek instead of in it. laugh You didn't put me no where near I have been going.  Grin But you are the Master trotsman. Wink Cool Cool Cool

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.

mike2u

New London Pa.. My kids call me Mr. Krabs...

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2005, 08:15:06 PM »

Slayer,, On Monday I'll be looking for that ' X ",, on the water.. What color did you use Huh.. Is it a float, a tree with a X on it... I never received a map from U... LOL. Last week out,, I didn't see any ' X ' on the Wye and I did cover alot of it.. Maybe I took a wrong turn.. Glad I did because I found crabs where I was.. I really don't care if I catch 2 bushels 1 bushel or 5 crabs,, anyday out on the Wye and not working is the best..

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home