October 17, 2019, 06:45:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Blue Crabs better in Northern States Or Southern States?  (Read 15909 times)
crabman1969
In Memoriam 12/2013

Get out of my wheelhouse!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2012, 01:02:37 PM »

Like I was told when I joined this site dont take things so personal.  I am not a fool just a good crabber that is extremely passionate about crabbing on the wye and love that place.  Ive gotten alot of good info from you guys.  If you cant handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.  I am also one of the guys down there that pick up trash floating in the water from the slobs that dont respect nature.  So if I wanna make a statement I think Ive earned that right. I crab hard and well and respect those that do like wise.  And the Pa. statement is more towards steeler fans then there abilities.  I dont have no big fancy boat but I have love for the water and am willing to do whatever it takes to help with regulations so are kids have the same opportunities.
flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2012, 01:53:40 PM »

Not kidding about boog powell.  seen him down there a few times and talked with him.  first thing that got my attention was his head.  would fill a bushel basket!  and you guys from PA.  you better hold onto your 100 dollars cause I will out crab you any day of the week except wed.

be at the wye party in the fall Shocked......nuff said.. Kiss     

" I CAN SKIN A BUCK, I CAN RUN A TROT LINE A PA BOY CAN SURVIVE" 

"YOU CAN LOVE ME OR HATE ME, BUT WHEN YOU HATE ME, YOU LOVE TO HATE ME "Wink
crabman1969
In Memoriam 12/2013

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2012, 02:24:18 PM »

I will be there when the wye party takes place.  Think I read 9/21 thru 9/23 but I will look back on that.  God willing I try not to miss any weekend the whole season.  I know I ticked off a few of you good folks, im just confident and should of kept it too myself.  And since I ran my mouth I guess I should bring my trotline also!  I use to run the line and the traps by myself but those days are over with.  But I will have my son with me who is 25 so he is alot of help and just as hard headed as me but not BOOG!  seriously guys he does crab there and has nothing to do with my crabbing abilities. I know you guys will be looking for me cause some of you guys might want a piece of me, just kidding. But I will bring that 100 dollar bill!  Happy New years to you all and your families. 
crabman1969
In Memoriam 12/2013

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2012, 03:41:12 PM »

Hey captaincrab55  I am not a commercial crabber so wed. is out of the pic.   I wish I was cause it would be my dream job.  Maybe someday!
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2012, 03:48:30 PM »

Hey captaincrab55  I am not a commercial crabber so wed. is out of the pic.   I wish I was cause it would be my dream job.  Maybe someday!
  You can HandLine....

Supporter and Lifetime Member
2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!

crabman1969
In Memoriam 12/2013

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2012, 04:02:04 PM »

I am gonna pass on hand lining!  So I guess you are the handlining king!  I will put my money on you.
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »

I am gonna pass on hand lining!  So I guess you are the handlining king!  I will put my money on you.
Nope that's Johnny Handlines.  Grin

Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.
crabman1969
In Memoriam 12/2013

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »

maybe johnny can share his technique with us oneday.
fishingtom
In Memoriam 08/2015
Lifetime Member

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »

He has and more, but you can't see it.  It's in the members only section laugh laugh laugh
CRABGUY
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2012, 11:09:38 PM »

DOUBTFUL ITS A FAMILY SECRET

captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »

Rumor has it that Johnny can run a Dipper too.... Smiley

2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
Ron
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

RonMeischker https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=220842455&trk=nav_respon RMeischker
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2012, 08:02:02 AM »

Let's not speculate on rumors....     laugh laugh laugh laugh

Blue Crab Advisor to the NJ Marine Fisheries Council

11th Annual Assault on Patcong Creek Crabbing Tournament & BBQ
America's Largest Crabbing Tournament
June 26 & 27th, 2020
Somers Point, NJ

http://www.assaultonpatcongcreek.com

To Register:
http://assaultonpatcongcreek.com/the-crabbing-tournament/tournament-registration/

Check out the tournament's page on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/assaultonpatcongcreek
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2012, 08:08:02 AM »

Let's not speculate on rumors....     laugh laugh laugh laugh
   Just un-lock the Kings Realm & check out the pictures....

2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
Ron
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

RonMeischker https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=220842455&trk=nav_respon RMeischker
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2012, 08:16:42 AM »

That photographic evidence will serve as proper proof to substantiate said rumors.    Grin

Blue Crab Advisor to the NJ Marine Fisheries Council

11th Annual Assault on Patcong Creek Crabbing Tournament & BBQ
America's Largest Crabbing Tournament
June 26 & 27th, 2020
Somers Point, NJ

http://www.assaultonpatcongcreek.com

To Register:
http://assaultonpatcongcreek.com/the-crabbing-tournament/tournament-registration/

Check out the tournament's page on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/assaultonpatcongcreek
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2012, 10:21:02 AM »

Just un-lock the Kings Realm & check out the pictures....
Has it been long enougfh to unlock them? It has to be something like 50 years post humously right  laugh laugh laugh

Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.

crabbywaters
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2012, 10:42:45 AM »

Nope that's Johnny Handlines.  Grin
crabbywaters vs Johnny Handlines 9/21/12 at the wye laugh. Only if the wye had a pier Huh

I wish i was a crab.
Grizzly36

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2012, 10:58:28 AM »

A fool and his money are soon parted, there are quite a few amazingly well schooled people that schlep down from Pa. and even Jersey that I would put money on.  Some of these guys have rigs that you can't help but envy.

Seriously, I know you just registered on the forum, but get to know some of these people before you start throwing down.  There are guys on here that have been crabbing longer than you have been alive...and they are 99.9% good people
(Dreampixels is a little out there) Roll Eyes

What do poor, hardworking people living in tents have to do with crabbing.  Keep your politics to yourself

Trips              
Bushels          
Traps            
Trotline      
Crabs picked
crabbywaters
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »

What do poor, hardworking people living in tents have to do with crabbing.  Keep your politics to yourself
Huh Huh..I must of missed something.

I wish i was a crab.
crabbywaters
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2012, 11:18:15 AM »

The best tasting crabs are from the wye river in maryland.  Ive tasted them from all over and will never do that again.  Its wye or nothing!  Couldnt even give me another crab from elsewhere.  Plus Im one of the better crabbers on that river.  Commercial crabbers watch me for a reason but they dont have the balls to move around when necessary.  Same old spot year in and year out for them.  Props to boog powell the ex baseball player, he does well on the wye when I see him there.  Everybody has there secret depths at which to catch them but for me 6 to 18 feet most of the year.  6 feet of course i prefer cause less pulling with the traps. 
Wait a second.. Is this crappycrabber under a different name. Im just waiting for the 6   nine inch crabs on the same day story.

I wish i was a crab.
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2012, 11:35:01 AM »

Wait a second.. Is this crappycrabber under a different name. Im just waiting for the 6   nine inch crabs on the same day story.
look for he lost camera. Nah his wife made him quit. Undecided laugh laugh laugh

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home