November 23, 2020, 11:27:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you can get great Bunker by the case South Jersey Shore area  (Read 914 times)
Jumboblueclaws

Ignore
« on: June 04, 2012, 06:00:13 PM »

I was down the Cape May area this past weekend and stopped by Lund's before heading home sunday morn to grab my bunker for the upcoming season. Thier cash and carry bait window was open on sunday which is great in itself and a 45lb case of frozen bunker was only $20 a flat. At first glance , a flat didnt seem all that big so I grabbed 2 of them and when I got home and thawed them a bit in the driveway sun , I opened them up and was like holy S#@% !!!! They were packed solid w the nicest freshest looking bunker I have ever seen and no ice or air space in between . Needless to say I filled my chest freezer packed to the hilt after bagging them up in portions and have enough for two seasons. 160 pieces of bunker in total between the two flats  ! For a total of 40 bucks wholesale, I saved myself $140 at the retail price if I were to buy them before each individual trip at the marina for 3 bucks a bag.

Proud Captain of "The Crabinator".....
eelfisher

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 03:46:47 PM »

ya cant beat that jumbo!... i think they drop the price if u buy more... ive been pickin up 5-6 flats at a time @ $15

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home