February 22, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wareham  (Read 3234 times)
Pokers1337

Ignore
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:03:16 AM »

Dont mean to be a whistle blower, BUT someone needs to call EP out there. People are taking tons of under size crabs. Im really not sure what to do. I try to inform people, but they are taking babies. Crabs that are not even 4inchs.
Ron
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

RonMeischker https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=220842455&trk=nav_respon RMeischker
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 10:09:30 AM »

Why not contact the Division of Marine Fisheries and find out who you can call to report it when you see this activity going on?

9th Annual Assault on Patcong Creek Crabbing Tournament & BBQ
America's Largest Crabbing Tournament
June 22-23, 2018
Somers Point, NJ

http://www.assaultonpatcongcreek.com

To Register:
http://assaultonpatcongcreek.com/the-crabbing-tournament/tournament-registration/

Check out the tournament's page on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/assaultonpatcongcreek
robc22

THE LOBSTER GURU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »

Dont mean to be a whistle blower, BUT someone needs to call EP out there. People are taking tons of under size crabs. Im really not sure what to do. I try to inform people, but they are taking babies. Crabs that are not even 4inchs.

The epo's love any place they can just drive up in their trucks and bust people.....Wareham is right up their alley.........

http://www.mass.gov/eea/grants-and-tech-assistance/enforcement/environmental-police/contact-us-generic.html

Lobster Troll #1.........

"Beli . . . Beli . . . Belichnikov! … Belichick! Great man! Great leader!".......George Steinbrenner

"Eat wild fish/shellfish...... not something from china"...... Stillfishing

"Listen or your tongue will keep you deaf."......... Native American Proverb

“Oh, I could spend my life having this conversation - look - please try to understand before one of us dies”...... John Cleese

"Never met a bluefish I wouldn't sell"........Maddmatt
Fairhaven Crabber

BMW Crab Day Big Crab Masta

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 12:29:36 PM »

YES!  make sure you call those losers out so they get busted and HOPEFULLY have to pay a hefty fine! I f'n hate people like that.  What the F is there to even do with a crab that small? hardly any meat in there and not even worth picking!  People like this need to go get a job so crabs are not their main source of food.  Ridiculous.   I will certainly keep that number handy should I ever witness activity like this.
fingerless

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 08:39:25 PM »

and the   drum   beats on  i have pounded this drum for years   until the eps are there every day   this problem will continue
                              crab on...

surfinblueclaw

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 07:08:57 AM »

i called the MA EPA one day when i saw a couple catching undersized crabs from the boat ramp. I told them they need to be 5 inches and they just kinda laughed and kept filling their bucket with every crab they pulled in. I told them i was going to report them and 5 minutes later they packed up and left. The Police showed up about 20minutes later. I spoke with the officer and he stated that if you call, make sure you get as much info as you can, including the type of vehicle they are driving and a plate number.
Professor_Leakey

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 07:27:14 AM »

plenty of legal sized crab out there; no need to take shorts.  next time dont tell them youre gonna call the epo's.  they knew what they were doing, just didnt care.   

I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
robc22

THE LOBSTER GURU

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 03:57:50 PM »

plenty of legal sized crab out there; no need to take shorts.  next time dont tell them youre gonna call the epo's.  they knew what they were doing, just didnt care.   

+1

Lobster Troll #1.........

"Beli . . . Beli . . . Belichnikov! … Belichick! Great man! Great leader!".......George Steinbrenner

"Eat wild fish/shellfish...... not something from china"...... Stillfishing

"Listen or your tongue will keep you deaf."......... Native American Proverb

“Oh, I could spend my life having this conversation - look - please try to understand before one of us dies”...... John Cleese

"Never met a bluefish I wouldn't sell"........Maddmatt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home