July 02, 2020, 01:46:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to CA  (Read 4235 times)
chunk

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2005, 08:59:44 PM »

SNIFF,SNIFF,COUGH,SNIFF Cry. hi my name is chuck,i to am a crab-a-holic. its been 9 days since my last fix and im jonsin bad. i found myself diggin thru the garbage today whilst dreamin of dem big blues just hopein to find even a swim fin too chew on.hands shakin,wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat(ifn i can sleep at all) then its to the garage to sit in the boat and throw trap floats all over and have the trot strung out the door and down the lane. my wife truly figured it was time fer help when i hooked boat up to back of vehicle and asked her to drive me down the lane so i could run the trot Grin. and i must say that the family i have hear are nuttin but supportive. I LOVE DEM ALL.
HenPot
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2005, 09:19:30 PM »

When it gets really bad here, I have:

- Dropped traps in the swimming pool, just to pull them up!

- Put dog treat in the crab traps, layed it on living room floor, and tried to catch our dog!
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2005, 09:43:08 PM »

I am not a crabaholic, I only think about crabs 7 days a week while only crabbing once, there. And my wife is wrong, I think bathing in Bunker Oil is excellent foreplay. Huh Grin

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.
HenPot
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2005, 09:46:11 PM »

I am not a crabaholic, I only think about crabs 7 days a week while only crabbing once, there. And my wife is wrong, I think bathing in Bunker Oil is excellent foreplay. Huh Grin

AAHHHH, don't tell me your kids walked into your bedroom and said "it's a doubler" too!
chunk

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2005, 10:38:05 PM »

AAHHHH, don't tell me your kids walked into your bedroom and said "it's a doubler" too!
HMMM, i wuz thinking more like a softshell Grin Grin Grin

tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2005, 05:58:45 AM »

I HATE winter. Sad Sad Sad Sad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cry Cry Cry

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
CSKIFF517

I Heart Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 08:27:56 AM »

don't tell me your kids walked into your bedroom and said "it's a doubler" too!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

heading immediately to the chciken section at the store to see what the price of their necks are, living with women who can't understand that getting up at 5:00 am is LATE,

AMEN.  This is why the wife will never be a crab-a-holic.  I got to give it to her though.  I convinced her to have a Crab themed wedding.  Everything is gonna be crabs.

Heres my weekly admission:
After a long night of drinking the other night with some buds, we were riding home from the bar in the cab and I passed out.  My friends said I kept jumping in my seat and saying things in my sleep like,  "Theres a big blue",  " Dont let that crab get away"  They were a little freaked out.  Well not so much freaked out as they were laughing and making fun of me.
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 09:26:46 AM »

Yeah, and handlining off the bed doesn't seem to be working either, time to chuck the bull lips. laugh

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 12:02:58 PM »

All you people are sick and unstable and I am proud to be in the same boat with yall !!  mad

Just remember, Anytime you are in Crabdog's boat wear your PFD.... laugh

MD / PA Line
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2005, 12:05:35 PM »

Say it ain't so, guess I'll have to ask Santa for a helicopter!!!

YPC,

Man,  we have things to shoot copter's down .. you know stinger missiles and law rockets....even some captured RPG's.. I would go there.. maybe tunnel would be safer....

Cdog...Northern border outpost cmdr... rifle army rifle smoking

MD / PA Line

CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2005, 12:09:34 PM »

York, don't worry about CD, he is from Stewartstown!  We toss our old chicken necks out going through there on the way home!  Technically it could be called litering, but they call it air freshner?  Go figure!  Grin Grin Grin

HP,

Man that was not nice.....General Seawweed.. what are your orders for his treasonous talk...?  I think when I capture HP and any other cohorts they will be promptly sent to Gitmo with the rest of the commy bastards.....

laugh hanged behead stars smash knife wall toilet rifle army

....Cdog

MD / PA Line
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2005, 12:12:04 PM »

Holy [curd] that was funny.. I was wonder is he a sluffer or a soft shell god knows he ain't no jumbo/mumbo....more like a throw back undersized papershell

.....Cdog

MD / PA Line
Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2005, 01:59:32 PM »

HP,

Man that was not nice.....General Seawweed.. what are your orders for his treasonous talk...?  I think when I capture HP and any other cohorts they will be promptly sent to Gitmo with the rest of the commy bastards.....

laugh hanged behead stars smash knife wall toilet rifle army

....Cdog

HenPot had his panties firmly wedged up his crack last night, maybe too many cold ones, maybe he had a bad day, not sure.

We will not stand for treasonous talk:  put it down at once! rifle rifle rifle

Git 'r dun!
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2005, 03:58:22 PM »

Notice to all Yanks...

Anyone passin through the PA check point to MD to loot their crabs and other seafood are hereby warned that General Seaweed has given the northern defense comand the right to stop, burn and destroy all contraband including all traps, trotlines and any item used in said manner to capture said contraband ( Crabs ).  Any beer confiscated will promptly be drunk by Cdog and company.  Please only coors light as bud and other busch products give me a headache.  You have been fairwarned.....Most of you yanks know this.. However, this is more for the new guys like YorkPAcrabber and others...Helicopters will have only one shoot fired as a warning before being downed to crash and burn.

Norhtern Reb command check point authority...

.......Cmdr CDOG army rifle rifle rifle veryangry veryangry pirate

MD / PA Line
Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2005, 04:07:29 PM »

Notice to all Yanks...

Anyone passin through the PA check point to MD to loot their crabs and other seafood are hereby warned that General Seaweed has given the northern defense comand the right to stop, burn and destroy all contraband including all traps, trotlines and any item used in said manner to capture said contraband ( Crabs ).  Any beer confiscated will promptly be drunk by Cdog and company.  Please only coors light as bud and other busch products give me a headache.  You have been fairwarned.....Most of you yanks know this.. However, this is more for the new guys like YorkPAcrabber and others...Helicopters will have only one shoot fired as a warning before being downed to crash and burn.

Right on!

Praise Lord, Pass Ammo army army army rifle rifle rifle stop stop stop stop

Git 'r dun!

Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2005, 04:26:03 PM »

You guys couldn't flag down a hooker with $100 bills out of your pockets, let alone set up a checkpoint. laugh

Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2005, 04:30:53 PM »

You guys couldn't flag down a hooker with $100 bills out of your pockets, let alone set up a checkpoint. laugh

We generally send the hookers up north, so service the guys with all the $$$$$$$$ laugh laugh

Git 'r dun!
kajuncrabber
Lifetime Member

No place like on the water fishing Blue Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2005, 04:43:35 PM »

I am also a crab-A-holic. I get a fix every morning when I go to work. When out on the horizon with the wind blowing and the light waves crashing on the boat and the smell of fresh gulf air makes me feel at home.  I absorb the different smells of crabbing that allows me to make it to the next day. I am very glad there are more of you like me. Wink

kajun thumbsup

Lets share the knowledge of Blue Crab fishing recreational or commercial and have a good ole time.
HenPot
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2005, 06:04:59 PM »

Notice to all Yanks...

Oh I see the brilliance in this!  CrabDog is going to stop all PA folks heading into MD.  Not a bad idea on his part on the surface!  EXCEPT: CrabDog lives in PA!!!  Grin  I can see it now on Saturday, he'll have a big bullet hole in his own boot!
CrabDog
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2005, 01:21:28 PM »

HP,  ( RoosterPot )

I am like on recon for the rebs.. living over the line by a mile or two is merely a minor coincidence.  Much cheaper to live in PA than Baltimore County.. laugh laugh laugh

No I won't shoot my foot....I was actually trying to supplement my coors light  supply.....it gets hit hard during the week...thanks to this crazy place...
I amamazed that you actually saw through my plan......I must give you more credit next time..... Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

MD / PA Line

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home