November 12, 2019, 11:45:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sat 10/13 Rolphs Warf  (Read 7690 times)
flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 07:18:39 PM »

Hey crewstation. I pay 4000 in state taxes every year and can crab anywhere I want.

You pay 10.00 along with 1000's of other out of stater's and rape our resource, must be nice.

I paid $50.. so I can rape fish to Grin

" I CAN SKIN A BUCK, I CAN RUN A TROT LINE A PA BOY CAN SURVIVE" 

"YOU CAN LOVE ME OR HATE ME, BUT WHEN YOU HATE ME, YOU LOVE TO HATE ME "Wink
whaler

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2012, 08:09:21 PM »

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  bluecrabinfo.com absolutely wonderfull place to vistit and relax and unwind.and share stories and information  about a great day on the water .yes [share]  Smiley. but then you get some ,[ i say some Maryland guys] not all, just cry and whine about were taking there crabs  Cry Cry Cry on crabinfo  i never see that in other states post  . shut up !! my god every time i look at the argument it has no substance , totally uneducated idiotic babble . stop ruining a nice place to visit . i come here to relax and for the fellowship. look !! crabbing is a recreational family oreanted wonderfull way to give your family friends and unfortunate Young kids positive exposure to build memories that last forever .
whaler

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:28 PM »

O.K .there it is  Smiley I am a supporting member .will that make the whiners go away ? does it in title me to more Maryland crabs?  Grin ops i should not of said that  Shocked  coming over the mason Dixon line now  Cool
Summertop
Lifetime Member

Now the search begins!!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 06:52:10 AM »

It entitles you to all the above! Wink Grin 

Now the search begins...
fred

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 09:39:28 AM »

Hey crewstation. I pay 4000 in state taxes every year and can crab anywhere I want.

You pay 10.00 along with 1000's of other out of stater's and rape our resource, must be nice.

you're the reason I stopped paying for an out of state license Grin

stay in my backyard and catch a 62 crab bushel.  Cost me $13 last time I went  Grin

zfatdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 10:05:58 AM »

I paid last year to become a member of the honey hole. My health has not allowed me to crab as much as I would like to this year.

I see most responses to the out of state comment comes from 90%+ out of staters, should I expect anything different?

I will keep my comments to myself from now on but if you dont think its a major issue you are blind. I'm going to take pictures and post them from the wye and chester, just show you how many DE & PA trailers are parked along the road at the wye and chester.

I use to hunt in PA. Still can if I choose. My buddy owns a 39 acre farm in Shrewsbury area. Now for me to kill 1 buck it cost me 3 years ago @ 180.00 for bow, muzzle, and rifle. However, I still can only kill 1 deer for 180.00 dollars and travel 1 1/2 hours to get there each time I wanted to hunt.

Now you guys pay 10.00 1 time and most come down every weekend and catch your 1 or 2 bushel of crabs and probably do it 15 times a year. I wish I could buy 15 bushel of crabs for 10.00 a year. If you dont see our point and I'm not the only one who thinks it BS you wrong.

I vented

Done.

Grizzly36

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 11:38:11 AM »

I use to hunt in PA. Still can if I choose. My buddy owns a 39 acre farm in Shrewsbury area. Now for me to kill 1 buck it cost me 3 years ago @ 180.00 for bow, muzzle, and rifle. However, I still can only kill 1 deer for 180.00 dollars and travel 1 1/2 hours to get there each time I wanted to hunt.   key word ( choose) Thats what so good about our counrty you have a choice

Now you guys pay 10.00 1 time and most come down every weekend and catch your 1 or 2 bushel of crabs and probably do it 15 times a year. I wish I could buy 15 bushel of crabs for 10.00 a year. If you dont see our point and I'm not the only one who thinks it BS you wrong.  ME TOO!!!! then i wouln't need a boat, a truck, license fees, gas, snacks, drinks, ice, traps, trotline, bait, etc. Thered be no need for early morning breakfasts, late afternoon lunches. Heck i might even be able to get stuff done around the house.  Oh by the way gues where half of that stuff is purchased( here's a hint) in your state

Trips              
Bushels          
Traps            
Trotline      
Crabs picked
flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 12:23:44 PM »

I paid last year to become a member of the honey hole. My health has not allowed me to crab as much as I would like to this year.

I see most responses to the out of state comment comes from 90%+ out of staters, should I expect anything different?

I will keep my comments to myself from now on but if you dont think its a major issue you are blind. I'm going to take pictures and post them from the wye and chester, just show you how many DE & PA trailers are parked along the road at the wye and chester.

I use to hunt in PA. Still can if I choose. My buddy owns a 39 acre farm in Shrewsbury area. Now for me to kill 1 buck it cost me 3 years ago @ 180.00 for bow, muzzle, and rifle. However, I still can only kill 1 deer for 180.00 dollars and travel 1 1/2 hours to get there each time I wanted to hunt.

Now you guys pay 10.00 1 time and most come down every weekend and catch your 1 or 2 bushel of crabs and probably do it 15 times a year. I wish I could buy 15 bushel of crabs for 10.00 a year. If you dont see our point and I'm not the only one who thinks it BS you wrong.

I vented

Done.

dont you pay $5 ? we pay DOUBLE that amount  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We know what trailers are parked there.....cause its us.  Grin..we're not calling you a liar so save the space in the camera.. we just get tired of the crying all the time...population is growing in america..DEAL WITH IT !!!

I paid $50 ...  Tongue   and living in MD why would you even hunt in PA?  if you cant kill enough deer in MD you should quit hunting.  laugh laugh laugh

P>S> I live 5 mins from that farm ... You dont hear me cryin  Cry Cry Cry  kill em all !!!

zfatdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »

Whos is crying?? Surely not me my friend and trust me I do kill deer here in Maryland. However, I have partner at my bank I work for that owns the property. He invites me up, the farm all the time to ride 4 wheelers, hunt, etc..

Im just stating facts that out of staters are a major problem and its had a significant impact on the crab population. The bad part is you know it does and you think its funny, but the state of maryland thinks that out of staters spend money in maryland every weekend they come into our state to crab.
 Huh
Nobody is crying just stating facts. Roll Eyes

rapp414

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 03:40:05 PM »

Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya !!!!!!!!!!

flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 03:53:37 PM »

whining...crying....bitching...  call it what you want .

crabbywaters
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 03:55:47 PM »

Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya !!!!!!!!!!
Can we sing something else. We always sing that laugh

I wish i was a crab.
flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 04:01:06 PM »

lets sing...Jesus saves.        by Slayer  Grin

fred

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 04:08:43 PM »

whining...crying....bitching...  call it what you want .

PMS'ing   Grin
crabbywaters
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012, 07:59:31 PM »

lets sing...Jesus saves.        by Slayer  Grin
Nothin brings people from other states together better then slayer laugh laugh

I wish i was a crab.

flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2012, 08:44:11 PM »

PMS'ing   Grin

with heavy flow  Shocked Shocked laugh laugh

rapp414

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2012, 09:04:20 PM »

Thanks for sharing
Billycrab

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 08:02:52 AM »

Like Conowingo heavy? Shocked Shocked Shocked...Interesting discussion and it is unlikely any amount of logic will sway an opinion or thought process once it is set in a person's mind. I live about 5 miles from the Md border and spend quite a bit of $$ in Md but that does not always get considered. I have a bunch of friends that still live at or near the beach in DE and they are always complaining about the tourists that clog up the area in the summer. I explain the tremendous economic boost they provide but my buddies don't hear it. Tough to change a person's mind sometimes....now, back to crabbin...where's everyone going this weekend??  laugh laugh laugh
Grizzly36

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 08:04:43 AM »

where's everyone going this weekend??  laugh laugh laugh

Out of state. 

I'm going to start on the jersey side of Delaware bay run up the Delware River into PA, come back down to the canal into Md and float all the way to Mouth of the Chessie.  Good thing theres no crabs in VA cuz by the time i make it there I'll probably be tired of pulling traps anyway.  Depending on my work load I may call in sick and just head down the EAst coast.  I hope I get a favorable current.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:08:42 AM by Grizzly36 » Logged

Trips              
Bushels          
Traps            
Trotline      
Crabs picked
crewstation
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 08:12:18 AM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh, de crab, he taste so fine.
Yuh catch 'um wid a neck an' a line.
Bile de water 'til 'e good 'n hot.
Den eat de crab strait from 'de pot.

Oh, de beer, he taste so chilly.
Drinks it 'til I gets too silly.
Washin' down 'de crab an' butter.
If I doesn't fall down, I'll 'ave anudder.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home