September 20, 2020, 03:36:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy Necks in bulk in the Northern VA/DC Metro area?  (Read 2539 times)
cja313

Ignore
« on: June 20, 2013, 09:38:01 AM »

I've been buying necks the last two years from a Latin market that sells them for 0.99/lb.  Obviously I want to save money, so I'm looking for someplace not too far from NoVa that has good prices.  looking at 10-20lbs.  and prefer the necks to have as less skin on them as possible.   Thanks!
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:18:29 AM »

In Clinton is BK Millers or Branch Avenue. Or when you come to the Pax, you can stop at Nicks's of Calvert right in Prince Frederick for the trip home for next trip or Bowen's market in Huntingtown just off of Route 4.  C&C in Upper Marlboro right on Rt 301, but they close at 4pm M-F.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
cja313

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 11:15:38 AM »

In Clinton is BK Millers or Branch Avenue. Or when you come to the Pax, you can stop at Nicks's of Calvert right in Prince Frederick for the trip home for next trip or Bowen's market in Huntingtown just off of Route 4.  C&C in Upper Marlboro right on Rt 301, but they close at 4pm M-F.

Thanks CrabbyD....I'm going to look up BK Millers and C&C since they are closest
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 12:49:16 PM »

Thanks CrabbyD....I'm going to look up BK Millers and C&C since they are closest

C & C Meat Sales
(301) 249-8800
475 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

$22/40lbs for fowl necks as of yesterday

B K Millers Meats
(301) 868-2500
9024 Old Branch Ave
Clinton, MD 20735

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home