April 19, 2019, 04:26:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Posting a Location really draw people to it ?  (Read 15699 times)
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2013, 04:04:03 PM »

Plus I'm not that great a crabber,no reason to worry about me putting a dent in the inventory

I never worry about that anyways.  I try to stay out of the way and to myself.  Half the times, people dont even know which crevice I snuck into...  Wink

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
flounderpounder
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2013, 04:20:08 PM »

I never worry about that anyways.  I try to stay out of the way and to myself.  Half the times, people dont even know which crevice I snuck into...  Wink
Just tell him they taste like fish like you and SUmmertop used to tell me  Grin oh thats right.. That didnt work laugh laugh laugh

" I CAN SKIN A BUCK, I CAN RUN A TROT LINE A PA BOY CAN SURVIVE" 

"YOU CAN LOVE ME OR HATE ME, BUT WHEN YOU HATE ME, YOU LOVE TO HATE ME "Wink
rapp414

« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2013, 04:23:13 PM »

Just tell him they taste like fish like you and SUmmertop used to tell me  Grin oh thats right.. That didnt work laugh laugh laugh
No need for him to worry,I'll stick to slower lower De and the Wye and Chester,thats plenty for me
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2013, 08:38:39 PM »

I know you havent seen me on the Severn.  My customers dont like the taste or smell of them.  And I'm sure I can say with certainty that Summertop hasnt crabbed the river either for many years.  He lays his line right next to mine when he goes.  Wink

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home