June 19, 2021, 06:41:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Change In Some Rec License Requirements  (Read 7666 times)
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2014, 06:27:27 PM »

I didn't say watermen would take them all, I said they'd be over harvested. I didn't say by whom.

I really think DNR is doing the best they can. Something's are just out of their hands. They can't control pollution. That's your legislatures Job, but they're payed to protect polluters.

You guys act like they're the enemy. Their just trying to protect what little we have, meanwhile listening to both sides cry like babies that ones getting more than the other.

in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 08:00:48 PM »

I didn't say watermen would take them all, I said they'd be over harvested. I didn't say by whom.

I really think DNR is doing the best they can. Something's are just out of their hands. They can't control pollution. That's your legislatures Job, but they're payed to protect polluters.

You guys act like they're the enemy. Their just trying to protect what little we have, meanwhile listening to both sides cry like babies that ones getting more than the other.
I got to agree with you... Cool

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003" "I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer give a [shiz] what people think, I'm not going to take any [shiz], because, frankly my dears, I am NOT in the [shiz] business." Quote from Suzy. :-)

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home