February 24, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a Good Price for Frozen med soft shell crab?  (Read 3388 times)
2-b-free

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2015, 03:38:22 AM »

Traveling to New Orleans in March, #1 in the list is buying seafood to bring home.  Would like to buy to seafood by the bushel/sack or dozens.  I love seafood all seafood, wonderfulness on a plate. however I never heard about soft shell crab before starting to research Gulf Coast seafood, I saw a picture of a soft shell crab po boy, it was like I found the holy grail of seafood, heaven on earth. Soft shell is at the top of my list. Gathering information on what is a good price to pay and where is the best place to purchase frozen soft shell crab by the doz/lb?.  Also planning to buy blue crab, crawfish and oysters. Want to budget enough money to get as much seafood as I can bring home.  Planning on loading up on alligator, crawfish sausages and boudin as well as other local foods.

Man, you people are so lucky to have so much wonderful food available all the time.
BJ1fish
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 01:24:37 PM »

New Orleans is the place to go for Po Boys. I was born in New Orleans but moved away a long time ago. Get with Capt Ron he can help answer all of your questions.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home