July 18, 2019, 10:28:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rec Crabber Beware  (Read 23444 times)
Geckert

John Martin Linde Jr.

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2006, 11:33:34 PM »

Hey summertop pretty sure you will never have a waterman ask you for a hand out. I can almost guarantee you that. Just please dont ask us for a spot or a tow back when you break down and you got yourself a deal. Grin Because now unlike an edumacated indimuiual,like yourself, if we can't make it build it or fix it we know someone that will more than likely help us out. Help being the key word. Not pay someone to fix it for you we all look out for each other unlike your more edumacated dog eat dog die at 40 world.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 11:38:41 PM by Geckert » Logged

I now have a list.
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Elvis has left the building....

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2006, 11:33:49 PM »

King just pick me up on your way through we can split a cheesesteak on the way.
You got it G.......Hey RD....get some peelers and some MUMBOS...me and G is on the way  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2006, 11:36:05 PM »

just so everybody knows   i am president of the organized fishermen of Fl and Chairman of the Fl. Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission's  Stone Crab Advisory board I have spent most of the last 18 years taking up for Commercial fishermen , sometimes well and sometimes not so well but it's now a habit

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2006, 11:38:55 PM »

just so everybody knows   i am president of the organized fishermen of Fl and Chairman of the Fl. Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission's  Stone Crab Advisory board I have spent most of the last 18 years taking up for Commercial fishermen , sometimes well and sometimes not so well but it's now a habit
hey RD..thats all well and good...... Cheesy but whens din-din tomorrow?...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2006, 11:39:51 PM »

I do tow everybody who needs it but one thing you can count on is the fact that my hand will never be out

- John Wayne

Crabslayer

Chesapeake Bay Crab Potter soon to be Java Sea

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2006, 11:40:07 PM »

I offer my sincere apologies to the Blue Crab Forum and to my freinds on this board.  I posted this thread with the hope of relating my experiences with some fine waterman that I grew up with and to show how we respected one another in years past.  I wanted to look out for my fellow brethren wether they were recreational or commercial.  I do believe in God and that he did create us equal.  He gave us a resource for us to share and to more importantly take care of.  My grandchildren probably will not follow in my footsteps and I can't say that I want them to.  But what I do want is for them to have the opportunity to spend quality time with their children and foster good will towards all men and women.  To see life at its best and to take them away from life's harried timetable for a while and enjoy seeing a Jimmy comming up the line or trap and sitting down to feast with their love ones.  Maybe I am naive to believe that we can go back to an era where we got along and looked out for one another.

Again my sincere apologies.

Brian

This is how it's going to go.  After I kick your A$$ i'm going to run you through the wood chipper and put you in containers in the freezer to use in my crab pots!  The really sad part?  You let an old man kick your A$$!!!
R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2006, 11:40:56 PM »

you will have to hurry to be here by suppertime tommorrow night

- John Wayne
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2006, 11:44:10 PM »

I offer my sincere apologies to the Blue Crab Forum and to my freinds on this board.  I posted this thread with the hope of relating my experiences with some fine waterman that I grew up with and to show how we respected one another in years past.  I wanted to look out for my fellow brethren wether they were recreational or commercial.  I do believe in God and that he did create us equal.  He gave us a resource for us to share and to more importantly take care of.  My grandchildren probably will not follow in my footsteps and I can't say that I want them to.  But what I do want is for them to have the opportunity to spend quality time with their children and foster good will towards all men and women.  To see life at its best and to take them away from life's harried timetable for a while and enjoy seeing a Jimmy comming up the line or trap and sitting down to feast with their love ones.  Maybe I am naive to believe that we can go back to an era where we got along and looked out for one another.

Again my sincere apologies.

Brian
naive Brian?..I think not..you're just being honest..kudos to you ,my freind  Wink

R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2006, 11:44:38 PM »

Brian, in my little cornner of the world it is still like that.everybody still waves at a passing boatand i give the rec. fishermen a lot of crabs to fish with and for a mess for supper

- John Wayne
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2006, 11:45:47 PM »

you will have to hurry to be here by suppertime tommorrow night
will that be 8 ? or 9? Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2006, 11:46:57 PM »

8 i'm going to eat early

- John Wayne
Geckert

John Martin Linde Jr.

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2006, 11:49:02 PM »

Oh you mean they should have gone to college to lean how to do the job that  thousands get laid off daily because of the outsourcing of those jobs to "more educated" people in INDIA. The thing is there pretty sure they wont be able to outcource maryland crabs. Unlike your job. I am edumacated thank you verry much kind sir. Shocked Wink Oh and I will never ever have to beg my family has seen to that. As will I for my family.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 11:52:45 PM by Geckert » Logged

I now have a list.
R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2006, 11:50:06 PM »

Thats why everybodys so grumpy bulb2 y'all need to come to Fl for a few days of sunshine,catching crabs and eating softcrabs, i do have to warn you though i like my hardcrabs fried

- John Wayne
Geckert

John Martin Linde Jr.

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2006, 11:51:44 PM »

I think we can make it by then King If you leave now I will meet you at the bridge on 495 and just 22 hours from there i think. I got a motorcycle if you want we can do it in like 15 hours.

I now have a list.
Geckert

John Martin Linde Jr.

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2006, 11:53:14 PM »

yeah and it still tasted like [shiz] so your point is

I now have a list.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home