February 19, 2018, 06:31:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Md. Officials Continue Crackdown on Illegal Crabbing  (Read 2077 times)
jack1747
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

Crab'n is a way of life....

« on: June 30, 2015, 11:06:35 AM »

http://www.wboc.com/story/29438453/md-officials-continue-crackdown-on-illegal-crabbing

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP/WBOC)- Maryland's Natural Resources Police say they're continuing a crackdown on illegal crabbing that began last year.

"Helping to Moderate the BCA since 2003"
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 03:55:50 PM »

This is good

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
indoe
Lifetime Member

me and the wife

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 04:52:37 PM »

Huh Huh Huh There has been crab poaching that started last year? That is one of the dumbest things I have heard in a long time! Poaching has been happening since the start of regulations. I see it all the time. People will keep small crabs and toss them into a seprate container then toss them in there car. I really cant tell how big they are as I am not mesuring them but why would they take them to their car and not keep them with their other crabs?  Angry Or people crab for an hour or two and catch 2 dozen no matter what size and then leave. I am not watching every time they net a crab as I am busy catching crabs as well. But you can tell some of the crabs look to small.

Crabbing, Fishing and Hunting = Me happy!
Mikie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:01:10 PM »

Most of this stuff, when they make these public announcements on TV, is an attempt to get inside everyone's head so they'll think twice about breaking the law.
Seaweed

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 09:45:03 PM »

Huh Huh Huh There has been crab poaching that started last year? That is one of the dumbest things I have heard in a long time! Poaching has been happening since the start of regulations. I see it all the time. People will keep small crabs and toss them into a seprate container then toss them in there car. I really cant tell how big they are as I am not mesuring them but why would they take them to their car and not keep them with their other crabs?  Angry Or people crab for an hour or two and catch 2 dozen no matter what size and then leave. I am not watching every time they net a crab as I am busy catching crabs as well. But you can tell some of the crabs look to small.

The "crackdown" started last year.

Git 'r dun!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home