June 19, 2021, 04:41:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last  (Read 2232 times)
Crabslayer
Supporting Member

Chesapeake Bay Crab Potter soon to be Java Sea

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2006, 04:39:04 PM »

This is the last you guys will hear from me except for maybe to let you guys know that I found them and where they are.

This subject between Recs. and Comms. has taken it's toll on me.  I am heading out to the water this season with fond memories of all the friends I have met both here and on Tidal Fish.  I want to particularly enjoy this season and make the most of it.  In the many years that I have been crabbing I have had nothing but pure pleasure doing what I love. 

To my esteemed fellow waterman I wish you a bountiful harvest in this season and in seasons to come.  Take a greenhorn under your wing and teach them what you have come to love about life on the water.  To the recreational crabbers enjoy the time with your family and friends and make your own fond memories (especially in the afternoon and evenings when you sit down and come together, may your crabs be hot and your grog be cold.)  When you see the sun rise over the water, feel the warmth and thank the good Lord for letting Him give you another day to be out on the water.  And when you see the sun set, thank Him again for being able to do what you love.

Peace to you all,
Brian
A.K.A Crabslayer

This is how it's going to go.  After I kick your A$$ i'm going to run you through the wood chipper and put you in containers in the freezer to use in my crab pots!  The really sad part?  You let an old man kick your A$$!!!
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 04:42:09 PM »

CS,
I sent you a bm over at TF. Please keep in touch with me, looking forward to drinking a few with ya. I'm still awaiting your call from Sunday!!! laugh
God Bless,
ChrisS

in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty
Steve
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 09:10:13 PM »

Goodbye, Brian. You will be missed.  Cry
CRABGUY
Lifetime Member

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 09:46:06 PM »

TAKE CARE BROTHER
DAMM!!!
Islander
Lifetime Member

"Life is simple, its just not easy."

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 10:08:59 PM »

Brian,

Good Luck, I hope you have a great season with fair winds and full bushels!!   Cool

Keep in touch!! 

Tom

A.K.A.................Islander

Dave Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 09:14:06 AM »

Crazy old man!  Grin
Black Irish

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 09:55:34 AM »

See you on the water my friend. Wink You'll be missed around here.
crabologist
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 10:14:45 AM »

Have a Great season Brian . Going to miss your words of wisdom . Keep in touch and let us know how you're doing ..............................

Live To Crab And Crab To Live !!!!
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 12:46:30 AM »

GOOD luck and have a GREAT season, GOD BLESS.

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
Darrell

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 11:40:28 PM »

:(I can understand your feelings . I would like to say we all have learned a lot from you, I have the snods you told me about on my trotline and I feel they upped my catch about 25 percent. I would suggest instead of saying goodby taking a break till summer comes . Your expertise is highly respected here as you are too. Take care followings seas and sunshine to you.

cw4340

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 06:44:38 AM »

crab slayer take care i no what you mean hate to sea that commercial bashin atke care GOD BLESS and keep the faith enjoy them sunrises & sunsets and the good LORD will take care of the rest AMEN  Wink
Steve
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 09:07:39 AM »

Just so that everyone knows, Brian told me that it's nothing personal and that he just wants to lay low for a while, kick back and relax, and enjoy life to its fullest. That means spending as much time as possible on the water and listening to some Jimmy Buffet CDs.  Smiley

Good luck, Brian!
crabologist
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 09:15:28 AM »

Sounds like a real good plan to me . All we can do is wish him luck and wait for his return . I'm sure he'll keep us updated when necessary . Best of luck to you Brian , and hope you keep that new boat full ......... Wink

Live To Crab And Crab To Live !!!!
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Elvis has left the building....

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 09:22:22 AM »

Just so that everyone knows, Brian told me that it's nothing personal and that he just wants to lay low for a while, kick back and relax, and enjoy life to its fullest. That means spending as much time as possible on the water and listening to some Jimmy Buffet CDs.  Smiley

Good luck, Brian!
Missed his phone call Mon nite.. Undecided been working 16 hr shifts  Angry lemme call that Pinhead  Angry Angry I'll get him back  Cheesy that Pollack aint gittin over on this Pollack  Angry Angry matter of fact,I'll promise him a couple dozen of da Kings homemade pirogies and a case of Grog  Grin  I'll get his [arse] back here PRONTO  Grin Grin Grin

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 12:44:27 AM »

Best of Luck to you Brian and your family, it's been a pleasure, besides being a ballbuster your still a great guy. thanks for the lesson and your still the best trotliner I have seen. And I still ain't paying your stinking tariffs. laugh You can hide  Shocked but don't disappear.  Cheesy Wink Wink Cool Cool I am sure we will see each other again. Keep one on ice for me Cheesy Wink

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home